Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Least Playable Card In Format?

I have seen a few lists of the best cards or the best decks, but I've never seen any lists of the worst. In my opinion, Rocket's Persian EX is the least playable card in format. There is no Rocket's Meowth to evolve from and thus there is no way to attack with this card or use its power. The card serves almost no purpose except for the slight possibility that it could be a good card to discard from your hand.

So to begin the list if there ever should be a list:

1. Rocket's Persian EX.....

Forgot one thing about Rocket's Persian ex: It still can be used through Alakazam *'s Skill Copy by discarding it from hand. It's not entirely useless... :wink:

I would start my list with Luvdisc from POP 2, as it's only useful in 2 on 2 and are rarely played these days.

The most unplayable ex, other than R.persian ex for DX-on:

Blaziken ex CG.

He is umm... really horrible.

Most unplayable ex: Blaziken ex CG
Most unplayable star: Charizard* DF
Most unplayable Stage 2: TBD
Most unplayable Stage 1: TBD
Most unplayable basic: TBD

Personally, I don't think Blaziken Ex is the most unplayable Ex in the format. I know it self damages, but a smart player will stop that happening.
The most unplayable card has to be Charizard *.

Blaziken EX is not that bad. If the second attack required like RFC (and not RFCC) I might actually base a deck or two around it.

there are millions of unplayable cards like mewtwo HP, relicant, blaziken ex, persian ex, celebi ex also holon magtrode as a pokemon

Back