1 Computer Search
    2 Virbank City
Energy

• 4 Blend energy (water, etc)
    4 Prism Energy
    4 Plasma energy
    1 Lighting energy (or water)
Strategy
Well, if u look this list, its "familiar" (guess u know it) and looks like a nice list, but im wondering what can i do in the future vs a genesect virizion 's deck? And thats the funny part, because i hope, the tcg pokemon players of pokebeach can help me with this kind of issue. Lets see, one of the problems its the HTL + VCG because the ability of virizion ex is about "no efects" in pokes with grass energy, so ... i don't know.
What kind of "tech" should i use? victini ex? (i rly dont like it, but if it works...) And other thing, what do you think about put a virizion ex (or 2 idk) to use his ability ? (for the prism of corse)
But well, any advice of u people, ill be glad to read it. So thank you!

(btw, im from Argentina, and my english, could be a little bit bad, so im rly sorry about that, hope u understand)

I like running four Colress machine to up the chances of having it in your opening hand, just to make sure kyurem can get the T1 frost spear.

Well, if u look this list, its "familiar" (guess u know it) and looks like a nice list, but im wondering what can i do in the future vs a genesect virizion 's deck?
I'm currently looking at Poké like Victini EX, Heatran EX or Ninetales as possible techs in the deck. Ht Lasers will not be as effective against Virizion-Genesect decks; so, some of these may be replaced with some basic fire energy... Don't really know yet; still thinking things through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back