Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Letting You Un-do.

Manifesto

I hate the fact that this game lets you un-do so much stuff. It's so annoying playing against somebody in real life and have them think they can un-do everything because this game does.

Can we get a new feature where you have to ask your opponent if you can pick up energies and the like?

If you don't like the undo feature you would hate the flash beta from before. lol I think they need to bring back the old one tbh. It was more forgiving than this one. I've misclicked many times due to lag and its very frustrating.

If you don't like the undo feature you would hate the flash beta from before. lol I think they need to bring back the old one tbh. It was more forgiving than this one. I've misclicked many times due to lag and its very frustrating.

Yeah I hate how I accidently end my turn after clicking "ok" for a random receiver.

I hate the fact that this game lets you un-do so much stuff. It's so annoying playing against somebody in real life and have them think they can un-do everything because this game does.

The PTCGO only lets you undo certain things, like energy attachments and benching things. It doesn't let you undo something like a Pokemon Catcher, if I recall correctly.

If you're facing someone in real life who doesn't know any better due to PTCGO, it's a friendly game so good sportsmanship should allow for a little forgiveness. That's how the game will grow and people will learn the rules of a formal match.

Said another way, someone playing in a Premier Tournament already knows better. (And even competitors here occasionally ask opponents to undo things. It happens to everyone. This past weekend my opponent played a Catcher when he didn't need to since he could snipe instead for the KO, I pointed it out and offered to let him take it back, but he politely declined.)

Back