Here's my Liability:

Pokémon (20):

3x Bellsprout EX: FireRed & GreenLeaf enable
2x Weepinbell EX: FireRed & GreenLeaf enable
3x Victreebel EX: FireRed & GreenLeaf Main Ofensive
3x Koffing EX: Team Rocket Returns enable
3x Weezing EX: Deoxys cleaner, ex's killer
4x Wurmple EX: Dragon Search
2x Dustox EX: Ruby & Sapphire Offensive and take advantage of Wurmple (also tech against Rock-Lock)

Trainers (26) :

4x Celios Network search
2x Copycat draw
3x Steven's Advice draw
3x TV Reporter draw
1x Desert Ruins bother EX's and combo with Weezing if I don't have any Victreebel in play)
1x Ancient Tomb Helps against Blaziken
1x Mt. Moon (Battle Frontier if I get 1) Stop some decks
2x Pokémon Retriever Shuffle Weezings/Koffings into deck, Or take one to my hand if I need it in the moment
3x Rare Candy Enable
3x Switch Switch Victreebel for Weezing just in case
2x Pokémon Reversal Try to kill what I want (I say try because it needs flipping)
1x Warp Point Same as Switch

Energy (14) :
3x Heal Energy (Enable / Remove special condition)
4x Double Rainbow Energy (Fast enable)
7x Grass (Enable)

I test this against Zap-turn-Dos and Blaziken. Against Blaziken were easy to win, I kill what I want and I take control of the match. Against Zappy, i won something like 2/6 matchs.
I see two problems
.1: few energies (before this list, i was playing with 12 energies ( 7 grass, 3 dre and 2 heal)
.2: I have no healing cards.

Well, I'll be waiting your fixes.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english :).

Last edited:
Wait, if you r going to use Victreebel + Weezing, just remember that the Acid Sampler works only if
your other active Pokémon is a Victreebel.

-1 Switch
+1 Pow

I don't think you need 4 Switch cards

Good luck at your Regional n_n

[Edit]: Victreebel if is the only active it power works in normal games, but in two on two it must be two Victreebels on the active position

Last edited:
ShinnerFlyer, this deck is for Modified, not 2on2, thanks for helping anyway :D

Zappy: thanks, I'll test this change.

Oh, sorry. What Rare Candy exactly does? Its said on the card that it evolves a Pokémon, but some said that it Evolves, is this case, Wurmple to Dustox. Is it true?
If it is, I really can't find any fixes in your deck and I used Victreebel only 1 time (it rox) but traded for a Beedrill.
I cant help much, but to tell -1 Warp + 1 Potion/Life Herb (it can save Victreebel), or another Heal Energy, just
to make sure that Victreebel will have the time to kill them all.

I really like the idea. I feel the stadiums are lacking though. 1 Stadium isn't going to do anything against the deck it's good against. You should choose a path and stick with it. Try doing 3 Battle Frontier. Good luck with the deck.

You're supposed to use wheezing with LPS, so you will still have 10hp left after attacking. That way they have to attack so you get essentially an 'extra' turn.

Last edited:
Theres many ways to play Weezing. This is just one idea. Play POW! definitely. Lose the early dunsparce, bring up their big pokemon and just obliterate it. All you need is one energy, remember that. After that, most likely they won't have something to bring up and KO the victreebel. Take that time to recover and stuff. You will be low on prizes often during your games so take full advantage of scramble and POW!.

Good luck with the deck.

Dark Crobat version isn't viable now. It's weak to Lightning, has resistance to fighting (helps Medicham ex) and is part dark so BF would shut down your strategy. Not to mention Victreebel has 110 HP.

i was running the same deck, but i was thinking of putting a 2-1-2 line of dark crobats and 3 LPS and a 3-3 line of weezings, but using the fossil, thats genius, i could put that just incase your opponent puts a different stadium.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back