1 Rosseanes
3 Warp point
4 Celios
2 NM
4 TVR
4 Plus Power
3 Kwick Ball

Strategy:

If you start with Lickitung d=Draw and get setup and you can attack with activated scramble when he is KO'd

If you start with chansey=Go aggro with blissey and do major damage w/ happy chance

After that= Lickilicky is good b/c you can choose 1 of your opponents pokes and send it up (i.e. claydol) and possible paralyze it. 80 for 1 energy and a boost/scramble isn't bad either especially if you have a warp point in your hand.

Please help. I think lick lick has a chance.

The only way to go when playing Blissey is using and spamming Togekiss.
Lickylicky is 1 of the worst cards made in my oppinion. The only way to do big damage with him is to attach 4 energy.
That is alot for an attack that does only 80 damage. On top of that, he CAN'T attack after using Boundless Power.

1st: AWESOME NAME :D

I see what youre going for... how about you could try and fit in: Holon WP+Psychic.. so if u use lick's 2nd attack.. you just retreat for free the next turn!!! also.. 5 tool may be too many id say just drop amulet all together looks good besides that :D

- Blissey line
- 2 likilicky

+4-3-1 magmortar line

it's pretty much the same stratagy but with mag you have the option to continue the spread after licky dies.

I tested it and it works really well. I actually think likeileky is very good and very underlooked. Being able to use drag off and wiht the chance for your opponent to not be able to retreat it. You can just pick of the starters that they retreated or if they are trying to start of with something or even take out their claydol. You can also set up for a multiple KO with mag with liky.

also take out 2 holon FF and the boosts and max out scramble and make the rest fire.

^^ lol yeah amulet was just for extra draw early game. The cess lock is what makes it OK. Free retreat is really good and I see where you are going, I just don't know how I would fit that in though it is really good.

^I should test mag. I just claimed last night that I would make lick lick good, and I didn't really know what to play it with.

I think you should replace the amulet coins with roseannes (or maybe a speed stadium if you want to draw so badly...)

Just an Idea

Pokemon-15
3 Lickilicky
3 Lickitung d
3 Sneasel
2 Wevaile SW
2 Darkrai
2 Darkrai Lv.X

Energy-16
4 Special Dark
10 Dark
2 Scramble

Trainers-29
Work with whatever engine you like!!

3 Moonlight Stadium

Setup LickiLicky and spread Damage with the first one for 40 if Darkrai Lv. X is out. Build a cleaner on the Bench that can 120 with Darkrai X Out and then Free Retreat with Moonlight wash and repeat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back