2x VS Seeker
2x Aaron's Collection

Energy: 16
2x :metal:
5x :psychic:
2x :water:
5x :lightning:
2x cyclone

Strategy: I have not seen any decks really abusing the limit of the Arceus so I figured why not make a fun deck out of it...so this came to mind. First set down all the :lightning: AR's that you can. (3 or 2 is best). Start switching and level-up using premier or door cards to heal with the battle tower. Switch it out with the Ultimate zone once all of your Arceus's are leveled up. AR 96 X is the only one for needed K'O with expert belt. We all know why Uxie and Unown G are there and the :metal: and :water: is there to sit on bench and look pretty till any Lx cards come to play. Bench shield is for the :metal: AR.

Needed: Well even if this is a fun deck. How can I make it faster?

Last edited:
tech in a water arceus. its attack goes around mewtwos pokebody XD lvl up a psychic arceus into omnicient lv x attach expert belt and use water arceus's attack for OHKO

I don't think cyrus is necessary in this deck, but Roseanne def is.

I suggest:
-2 cyrus
+2 Roseanne
Also, if arceus X:psychic::lightning is your main attacker, you need more psychic energy and/or ways to get it back from discard pile.

If the lightning/psychic Arceus is your main attacker, I would put in Fire or Metal Arceuses and Heatran Lv. X to recover the energies. And the Colorless Arceus can be a very good bench sniper, hitting Claydol for 80.

Cyrus is there to get the needed supporters out with an energy.

Rosanne's was added since I forgot it.

Question: With Arceus LvX - 94, can I use Arceus LvX - 96 attack? If Arceus LvX - 96 is on bench?

Pardon me, but how does it work in real life? I know how it works on paper due to your strategy, but some decks work better or worse in real life than on paper.

So anyway, pretty nice list! :thumb: I don't have a lot of suggestions for it as it seems OK as it is, but yes, it seems to lack speed, and I don't know a reliable way to remedy that off the top of my head.

I can't really say at the moment because I just built it and haven't gotten a chance to play it yet. (And lacking a few :lightning" Arceus.) But I will know shortly here and get back with you. :Lightning: Arceus is one of them that only requires 2 energies to operate and you have to switch it with bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back