Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Listing cards on Ebay a bad idea?

mr cards

Hey everyone,

I finally decided let all my base , fossil and jungle cards from way back in the late 90s early 00s go up for sale as i just don't have the space anymore.

I have the full base set in a nice ring binder that i am going to put up in a while but i was at a loss what to do with the rest of the many duplicate Holofoils, rares uncommon and what not. So i though why not just split them out by their energy types and sell them as $1 auctions on Ebay. Seemed like good idea but half way through the auction cycle and very few people have looked at any of these lots and no-one has bid more than a single dollar!! I mean we are talking about lots with two mint condition charizards plus other foils.

I am seriously at a loss. I wanted to give people a bargain but it seems no-one is looking at lot sales on ebay.

Maybe i am giving these cards away for free because i was hasty to move them in big batches, i don't know. Your thoughts are welcome.

It's all about what key words you use in your title.
Also have good pictures/scans to show the condition of the cards and what good cards are in the lots.

Thank you for your comments.

I tried to take a good photo describe the cards in each batch along with the condition. I am just not getting the views i expected. So it isn't even a matter of whether i was providing the right info.

I am thinking i should have listed individually now but i really don't have the time to wait for each card to sell one by one and take them to the post office.

Back