Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

little fire speed deck (unlimited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik2

im building this deck for my little cousin (his 14) he wanted me to build a little speed deck (u no just for fun to play against his friends) an he wanted me to use fire types so this is what i came up with:
pokemon: 19
4 growlithe fr.lg)
4 arcanine fr.lg)
3 charmander(base or fr.lg)
3 charmeleon(base or fr.lg)
2 rockets moltres ex (quick to use and helps get energy back from the discard pile or change 1 for another cleffa)
3 cleffa

energy 17
14 fire
3 dark (moltres)

trainers 24
4 computer search
4 itemfinder
4 oak
4 gust of wind
4 SER
3 mr.brineys compassion
1 high pressure system

strategy
using, arcanine and charmelon as the attackers an wit moltres ex to support them an of course little cleffa, these pokies provide a lot of speed which was your main prority. use moltres ex an charmeleon whilst building up arcanine (main attacker) to attack ur opponent, get moltres to attack then wit dark energy attached to it, retreat for free, then use charmelon which will do 60 wit damage burn that makes a nice quick combo. then using arcanine which will do 10 itself then after a couple of turns doing 70 each time then use brineys compassion to keep arcaine alive wit all energy attacked to it.

what do u guyz think???

If you're using FRLG Arcanine, you could take out 4 Fire Energy for 4 Double Colorless Energy. Some Boost Energy would be good too for speed. Also, if you have any Charizard, that would be a nice addition to the deck too, Base Set or EX: Dragon or Charizard ex

ok then we have took ur advice on the 4 DCE and weve added 1 EX DRAGON charizard to, and replaced it with 1 GOW i. he has boost energy but they are part of his otha deck so he is not going 2 add them. thanks all the same tho

pokies 20
4 growlithe
4 arcanine
3 charmander
3 charmelon
1 charizard
2 moltres
3 cleffa

energy 17
3 dark
4 dce
10 fire

trainers 23
the same as above, but - 1 GOW

the strategy is the same also, but maybe the use the charizard if needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back