Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Live close to the Resort??

Does any one live close to the Resort or Airport who would be willing to help us out? We were going to rent a car but funds arent going to be in our favor at this point unless a miracle happens in the next few days. Yes, it could happen! We have a family of 6 who needs to get to the resort from the airport. We have 3 coming in @ 1 time, & the other 3 fly in a little later. We would pay for your gas, time, whatever! We just need to SAFELY get from point A to B on both days, arrival & departure. If your interested or could possably swing this, please let me or TANK68 know. Were good people, & were part of Meganium45's sidekick so you know were ok....lol Well, I guess that dont say much...lol
Anyway, Thanks in advance for your help! We greatly appreciate any help in this matter we can get!

you dont need a rental car because there is a trolly that goes from the aiport to the hotel that doesn't cost a penny it also goes to the beach and to resturant all around the hotel

Uhh...no.

The San Diego Trolley does NOT run from the airport...and even if it did, it is not free.

'mom

Ummmm.....NO, there is not a shuttle service either. Please blazekid, if you don't know for 100% sure, please dont post here. They need help. not confusion.

Keith

Isn't there a bus though? I looked on there site, it stops at the 3 Terminals, then you transfer a few times. It overall takes 45 Minutes to an Hour according to the site.

I believe blazekid may have been referring to the AVIS Car Rental shuttle. Every car rental place near the airport has a shuttle from the airport to the place, and AVIS just happens to be next to the lobby of the Town & Country.
Actually, I don't know if it's a car rental place or not, all I know is that it's got a shuttle and it's located next to the town & country lobby.

Company name? Link? Phone number?

If you don't have any of those, how are your posts being of help? Some vague 'there is a shuffle (sic)' post isn't going to get them from the airport to the hotel...concrete info WILL.

And I'd think people who ARE going to worlds, like Lawman, _would_ know what they're talking about, as they've had to investigate transportation for themselves....=/

The car rental area shuttle would only be available to people who ARE renting a car from AVIS or whatever, it's not free transportation to Hotel Circle...

'mom :nonono:

Last edited:
SD PokéMom said:
Company name? Link? Phone number?

If you don't have any of those, how are your posts being of help? Some vague 'there is a shuffle (sic)' post isn't going to get them from the airport to the hotel...concrete info WILL.

And I'd think people who ARE going to worlds, like Lawman, _would_ know what they're talking about, as they've had to investigate transportation for themselves....=/

'mom :nonono:

Was that directed at me?

If so, then no, I'm not positive, I just think I remember an AVIS Shuttle at the airport, and the map of the Town & Country says that AVIS is next to the lobby.

I personally got a rent a car, so I dunno about any other transportation from the aiport to the hotel.

oh and SD pokemon my mom is manager of a travel agency and she set up my trip to world sso i think i know what
Im talking about as well

Ok, all & all Thanks for the input. I will look more info up tomorrow once the kids get back in school.
No more bicering.....lol

Thanks again everyone!

For those of you who said your folks work in a Travel Agency, any way to get us a cheap rental car thruw them? I am a Travel Agent myself but cant seem to book it thruw my website. Time is running, so if you can let me know ASAP that would be great! Just pm me if you would.

Thanks

blazekid said:
its all on townandcountry.com

Umm...I guess if you want to rent a snowmobile. :confused:

Try www.towncountry.com

As far as I can tell, the resort does NOT have a free shuttle to and from the airport. They do, however, have a link to a shuttle service where you can make a reservation. I have not called yet to find out how much it is. If anyone has a shuttle quote that would be very helpful to those of us who are going to need one.

Back