Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BW-on LKCCMT - Fun / Competitive

Status
Not open for further replies.

AjBarnes555

So I have a deck that I have built and have been playtesting for a while now. I am trying to find ways to improve on it Post PLF, but so far nothing comes to mind. Any help would be appreciated

Poke: 12
2x Landorus EX
2x Keldeo EX
2x Cobalion EX
3x Cobalion NVI (Iron Breaker)
2x Mewtwo EX
1x Tornadus EX (DEX)

T/S/S: 34

4x Hypnotoxic Laser
2x Virbank City Gym
2x Ultra Ball
1x Heavy Ball
2x Energy Switch
3x Colress
4x Skyla
4x "N"
2x Professor Juniper
3x Switch
4x Pokemon Catcher
1x Scramble Switch
2x Tool Scrapper

Energy: 14

4x Blend WLFM
4x Prism
3x DCE
2x Metal
1x Fighting

The main strategy for the deck is p."play what your opponent is weak against" I know that it seems like its just a bunch of stuff thrown together but it has worked very well against a lot of the top tier decks (been playing in leagues and also on playtcg), The main concern for me is there is no energy acceleration so I am thinking of adding Mr. Mime to protect the bench. My ideal staters for the deck depend on what is in my hand, Tornadus EX, Cobalion EX, and Landy EX are ideal as they only require one energy attachment to start dealing damage. I like running Keldeo especially since I am running Blend and Prism energy. LMK your thoughts.

Last edited:
Anyone have any thoughts? This list is with a few small changes that Esa from the Deck Out gave me. He suggested lowering energy count to 14 and adding a 4th N and then Ultra Ball and Heavy Ball. Any other ideas? Looking to get some help for PLF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back