Not open for further replies.
I have these that you need...
Blackstar:
#9 Mew (holo)
#19 Sabrina's Abra
#30 Togepi

Where are your haves??? could you send me a link

pokemonforever:tthanx
cabal-do i have to go to the post office to mail to you, even if its an envelope? or what do i have 2 do 2 send? just lmk

gunsnroses1747 said:
pokemonforever:tthanx
cabal-do i have to go to the post office to mail to you, even if its an envelope? or what do i have 2 do 2 send? just lmk

The easiest would be to go to the postoffice and have them mail it for you... then you'll know that there's enough postage on it...

pokemonforever said:
FYI, refs don't repeat. Just stick my name in once and then how many time I've traded with you. :thumb:
This is correct. Just because you've traded with someone more than once doesn't mean it "counts" as another ref. I know you said positive refs as in probably meaning the number of positive trades done period, but you still technically have 3 refs since you've traded with 3 unique users...

Now, I do have most of these promos that you are looking for. Where are your haves, and what are you generally offering for these?? (FYI... it's easier to link your haves in your signature so that people can just click and be there rather than spend a lot of time looking... :smile: )

gunsnroses1747 said:
I see you are a bit new to this, so let me offer some friendly advice. It's always wise to go to the post office and have them weigh your package for you to make sure you get the right postage on it, otherwise it causes a bunch of trouble for those you've been trading with if cards are lost in the mail, or returned to you, making the process longer... Another friendly tip, when you say "envelope", be sure that the cards are protected with toploaders and soft sleeves, and either wrapped with cardboard on both sides of the stack, or ship it out in a bubble wrap envelope or photo mailer to guarantee that the cards arrive undamaged.

Trust me, you don't want to just throw cards in a normal envelope and expect all to be well. I had someone throw in 2 * cards in a regular envelope without any kind of protection, which resulted in one of them being damaged pretty badly... I wasn't the happiest of campers when that happened, because there was no care or consideration for the person receiving (me) which can feel like a kick in the stomach...

Hope that helps! :smile:

Last edited:
cabal-ill get back 2 u.
shadow-no
coldfire- it depends on which ones, whaich do u have? generallly i pay around $0.50 to $1.50) but like i said it depends on which ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back