2 Life herb
2 Night maintenance
4 Rare candy
1 Conductive quarry

Energies

10 :lightning
4 Call

Strategy
Luxray: it is the main attacker, you should try to hit with 100 every turn using energy pick up. You can start hitting 100 in t2 if you start with shinx by using recharge. You can use the free retreat cost of luxray to charge it with rottom. Or just hit 40 and pick up an eneregy (it is not bad, and can be 90). Luxray must has a call energy attached because it isn´t discarted for shock bolt.
Thanks to Luxray body you opponents surely will not play lvl X, it would disptrupt his game a lot.

Ampharos: It is for distruption. You must try to have in play the two amphies.
SW amphy is for prevent that your opponent plays supporters and Pl amphy is for prevent him using powers, because if he plays a supporter he couldn´t use powers, so if better palys the SW ampharos first.

Manectic: It is for help Pl amphy and to prtect claydols

Life herb: it si for claydols if they are damaged and can´t use their power. Or for use it in an emergency ;)

Call energy: It is for luxray or for a fast set up if you don´t start with shinx. The most important pokemon to search is baltoy.

Felicity Drawing: it is for luxrax´s plasma or for an earlier energy pick up.

Conductive quarry: it is for discard stadiums and for recover energies in late game.

This Deck Is a little flippy xD and I want to put an azelf but I need my bench free, or maybe repalce the life herbs with ssu. I don´t know xD

Please opinions and suggestions :D

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

there is a mistake in luxray line it should be 3-2-3 instead of 4-2-4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back