Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

lolz raieggs

moza

discuss the deck in todays format. Post must contain at least 200 words or I will request deletion.

good luck!

if raichu had 90 hp and a +20 weakness to fighting and eggs had 100 hp and +20 weakness to psychic then yes. otherwise no. and moza my post has less than 200 words but i bet it doesn't get deleted.

Raichu being one hit knocked out by a fighting attack that does 40, Exeggutor the same but for psychic instead, its lack of damage output, its lack of defense, the fact that Martin Moreno dissappeard, no holon engine, no Mew EX to pick on, no Lunasol to destroy, no curse stone, the fact that every single deck can one hit knock anything out, Cresselia one shotting Raichu for 2 prizes, no protection orb, the lack of a surprise factor to pwn LBS, doing at max 90 damage for energy discard, no solid rage, Flygon EX PK, crystal beach, and not to mention that the entire idea of a defensive retaliation deck in this format just kills because everything is higher HP'd and +X weakness makes Raieggs a terrible choice of play.

All of that, including this, is 144 words. Sorry to fail requirements.

Lol I hope you dont mean the old raieggs,now it would be such a fun deck to play honestly,I mean how hard is it to setup a Raichu and Eggs. No exs tho,thats why it won alot of its games,cuz it could just knockout and gain the advantage now and thats why it had a advantage cuz you had to knockout 6 pokes,now that would be really hard now since pokes have high HP for non exs and ex like attacks. Empoleon could roll through the deck like nothing.

Gardylade would have a tough time with it at first,but no Cursed stone hurts badly.I dont know it wouldnt be so hot.

Raieggs aka Delta was a deck constructed to counter popular archetypes. That approach is not outdated, but there is no reason a metagame-counter should consist of Raichu, Exeggutor and Castform. The deck does not have endurance as everything in it can be OHKOed by most modern deck’s standard attacks. The holon engine that made it good has also been rotated, so there isn’t much going for it. Pachirisu - as a popular starter pokemon – can discard tools and Castform won’t last very long to delta draw. While cessation crystal can stop or at least slow down some of the more popular decks, it isn’t really going to work. You can’t OHKO anything with HP over 90 unless you use pluspowers – and that’s if you use Raichu with a scramble. Zap is also lol because you need to use it like 6 or 7 time to KO anything and Magmortar can just heal off the damage! I think the only way Raieggs could ever beat anything is with a hand of Eggs, mentor and the energy while your opponent is stuck with Pachirisu or Skitty.

In summary, Raieggs is a bad deck now and this post is exactly two hundred words.

Moza - Unfortunately it is RIP for RaiEggs. You are welcome to play it at the IN regionals though - I'd rather not leave anything to chance. LOL. As far as the 200 words go --- Horrible weakness, Low HP, castform is bad, holon engine is incomplete..... blah,blah,blah,blah,blah. Sorry, 55 is the speed limit.

If exes were popular like they used to be, I'd use it myself. Sadly, they are not, so I will not. bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob bob. There. The above, combined with the below, is exactly equal to two hundred words. I'm so stupid..

I hate Raieggs. Yum 3 words. Wait that's 6 now. Dammit now I'm at 10. Why do I keep increasing my word count? I'm at 23 now Giffy, and Raieggs is terribad. Um I'm very bored of writing, cuz to be honest 200 words is tooooooo much, know what I'm saying? That challenge to write 200 words or more was rlly dumb of you Jeff, any person that's writing 200 words to be funny is sooooooo dumb. I mean I'm just writing, I won't write 200 words, trust me. Honestly. You don't believe me? So why'd you make this thread when you knew people would say it sucks because honestly it DOES suck. JMO tho. Bye. Wait no I don’t wanna leave, well this is kinda fun… Know what I mean? I know you do man, so how’s life been going. *The rest of this message censored for inappropriate language* blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah **** blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah **** blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah **** blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah **** blah blah blah blah

Back