Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Long time no fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Sonik

well first off im not new at all and second off im super woopers lil bro so help me out here please
POINT OF DECK: destroy bar/rambo ASAP!

2 Groudon ex
2 Regice ex
3 Dunce
2 Machop
1 Machoke
1 Machamp
2 Spheal
1 Sealo
1 Walriegn

15 Pokemon

12 :fighting: nrg
12 water nrg
4 boost

26 nrgs

3 stevens advice
2 cc
4 anchiant technical machine rock
3 island cave
2 life herb
3 strength charm
4 switch

21 trainers

Im on a budget of 100.00$ so thanks for looking/posting :D

I would just use Regirock EX instead of Groudon. Also, you have way to many energies. Take out 4 boost, 5 fighting, and 5 water energy. Put in 4 Multi energy, 1 Machop, 2 Machoke, 2 Machamp, 1 Spheal, 2 Sealeo, and 2 Walreign. That should help.

Super Sonik said:
POINT OF DECK: destroy bar/rambo ASAP!
That is a difficult thing to do and this deck won't do it. Fighting doesn't expose anything in BAR, but the main problem is that the deck is unfocused, has too few Pokemon and way too much energy.

Your firest decision if to pick fighting or water as the main focus of the deck and then have a lot of those cards (you may still have an alternative color, but your deck must have a focus). Run something like 22 Pokemon (12 basics), 17 energy and 21 trainers. It is hard to give you more detailed advice until you pick Machamp or Walrein as the focus on your deck.

But if what you want is an inexpensive deck - no holos or EX - to beat BAR (no guarantees against other decks, particularly the ones that doesn't play any EX) you should try something like this:

20 Pokemon
3 Dunsparce
3 Clamperl
3 Gorebyss
3 NL Vulpix
3 HL Ninetails (you can make one of them EX)
2 Wynaut
3 Wobbuffet

17 Energy
4 Rainbow
4 Multi
9 Psychic

23 Trainers
4 Steven's Advice
4 Copycat
4 Desert Shaman (disruption is wonderful)
3 Ancient Ruins
3 Warp Point (or switch)
2 ATM Rock
3 non-supporter trainers of your choice

You're better off just playing something I build for you, little guy. ;x

Remember that even though these are the only cards we have access to, you can still post a list consisting of cards you don't have. We might only have 1 Walrein, but you can still post a deck with more than one. You're not restricted to posting decks with only the cards you have.

Focus on one of the two evolution lines, and I'll help you out with it. Remember that both evolution lines are stage twos and require immense amounts of speed to get out fast enough to be competitive. Focusing on only one of them gives you more chance of drawing the right card.

Drop the Groundon and Regice ex. They are underpowered cards, not worth it for such a little amount of HP.

~w00p

woop cant u just like walk around the house until u find the lil guy and tell him that? lol, anyways, be nice Woop and build him a good Walrein deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back