Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Look at me now - Magnezone - States

3-3-3-1 ( Magnezone Prime/Magnezone SF - Energy Attacher)
2-1-2 Machamp SF
1 Uxie LA
1 Giratina PL
2 Regirock LA
1-1 Blissey PL
2 Spiritomb AR
1 Unown Q
------------- 24 Pokemon

10 Fighting Energy
6 Lightning Energy
------------- 16 Energy

4 Pokemon Collector
3 Broken Time Space
2 Rare Candy
3 Bebe's Search
2 Judge
1 Luxury Ball
2 Warp Point
2 Expert Belt
1 Seeker
-------------- 20 Trainer/Supporter/Stadium

This deck seems a little bit simple but if you look at it, it actually goes the distance with the top decks. Within T2, you're most likely going to be doing 150-200 or 220 the most if you're lucky (2 Regirocks, Super Connectivity, then 2 of your energy to Magnezone which equals 250 or 270 with belt which is NEVER needed). Though it's to set up with Magnezone with it's Poke-Power, and Machamp to deal with SP's. Also when you have Judge and Giratina's Let Loose, and Spiritomb's Trainer locks can buy you a few turns. I decided to add an Uxie just in case I need a couple extra cards needed early game to get something or knock out the Gengar SF's. Blissey PL is to help discard including the Regirock's Poke-Power to get energy back from the discard pile. If anyone has any help to fit in an Azelf, it would be great.

Last edited:
I would personally play another seeker or two. that way you could use super connectivity/regirock twice in a turn or heal.
I think a couple warp energies would go a long way as well.
I have a post on here with my version of the deck.
I don't run Regirock though, I just run Regice/Super Connectivity. I understand Regirocks benefits but I think the rest of Magnezone outweighs it's abilities. More choices

RegiRock is only getting 1 Energy per turn from the discard I cant see how that speeds this deck up very much? Especially since you are constantly sending Energy to the Lost Zone.

It gets an extra 50 per turn by discarding with blissey and reattaching with regirock. allowing two energy attachments per turn. three attachments if you have super connectivity magnezone in play and IF you dont get power sprayed. lol

so the idea is to attach 3 per turn and burn for 100-150

Engineers Adjustment seems like a good fit. Like I said, I just run regice.

Back