Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Look at this!

Fawkes0126

Let me know what you think of this card! ;)

Shining Gengar
120 HP (P)
Weakness: none
Resistance: none
Retreat cost: (C)

Poke-BODY
Ultimate Revenge
If Shining Gengar is almost knocked out, knock out two of your opponents pokemon and draw four prizes.

(P)(P) Control
The defending Pokemon is now asleep and poisoned. 30

(P)(P)(P) Cripple
This attack does 20 damage times the number of pokemon in yours and your opponent's discard piles.

P.S. Does anyone know how to get images from Paint onto here?

Judging by the ;) I assume (and hope) you're kidding. The card is redulously overpowered.

As for getting cards on here, you can upload them to a server and then linking to it.

Actually, I like this card and don't appreciate your attitude. "I hope you're kidding"? How rude! If you're going to say it like that, please don't even post. :(

Excessively overpowered. The card does way too much damage at way too low a cost. Elso, you might want to define "almost knocked out." Is that 10 HP left? 20 HP?

Yoshi assumed you were kidding because you used the "wink" smiley.
I don't blame him for thinking that.
The card is overpowered.

30 damage AND two different Special conditions for just 2 colored energy?

A probable 100 plus damage for 3 colored?

Also, all of the Shining cards have mulitcolored attacks. Yours does not fit that pattern.

Well, I meant from 10-30 HP left. Also, what's so bad about a powerful card? I must inquire as to the purpose of this section of the site! Is it here so we may ONLY make cards that fit specifically into some kind of Pokemon company-made boundaries?

Last edited:
Granted, but many of the people who frequent this forum (like me) like to see people make cards that would be playable. Of course, some don't, and sometimes whole sets of cards are made that could never even be played.

Fawkes0126 said:
Well, I meant from 10-30 HP left.

You have to specify that. We can't read your mind.

Fawkes0126 said:
Also, what's so bad about a powerful card?

Anyone and their mother can make an over-powered card. It takes skill to come up with something that's powerful enough to be worth playing, yet still fits in the enviroment well.

Something over powered can be slammed out in 15 seconds, few people really like those cards. =/

Well, I must be one of those few, but here goes nothing.

Shining Mewtwo
80 HP
Weakness: (G)
Resistance: none
Retreat cost: (C)(C)

Poke-BODY Eliminate
Every time damage is done to Shining Mewtwo, you may transfer one damage counter from one of your opponent's pokemon to a different one.

(P) Manipulate 20

(P)(P)(P) Demolish 40
Move 2 damage counters from Shining Mewtwo to the defending pokemon.

Is that any better?

Last edited:
This one's more interesting. I don't understand the Grass Weakness, and you still don't have multi-colored attacks (Demolish could easily be something like (P)(F)(L)). Still, I like it.

sorry about the energies. I thought I forgot something. Anyway, my logic behind the grass weakness is that in the games they (Mew and Mewtwo) had a weakness, slight, but a weakness just the same, to bug pokemon.

Back