Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Looking for a crystal collection, shining charizard and other old cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlossan

I'm trying to buy a near mint/mint collection of crystal pokemon with or without charizard (holo version on all cards). I'm also looking for shining charizard, magikarp, and gyarados. I'm also looking for cheap old ex's, prime, and Lv X in bulk.

Please leave offer.

PS. I don't live in Brazil lulz

Last edited:
I have mew *(nm condition) for $60 and I have 3x shiny ultra ball for $45 each, or $130 for all three, EXCLUDING shipping.

I have some holo crystals... what's the actual city and state you live in? (assuming it's in the US)

Which holo crystals? are they in good condition? could you post pics? Also, how much?

It's in texas. City is just too specific, we dont even have a deal yet :p

All these are holo crystals:

Celebi NM - There are a few light scratches on the card and some minor wear on the right side.
Nidoking NM - There are a few light scratches on the card.
Kingdra NM/Mint
Golem NM/Mint
Kabutops NM/Mint

what are your offers on the lot? I can provide pics after the prices are negotiated. NM/Mint = Pulled from the pack

All these are holo crystals:

Celebi NM - There are a few light scratches on the card and some minor wear on the right side.
Nidoking NM - There are a few light scratches on the card.
Kingdra NM/Mint
Golem NM/Mint
Kabutops NM/Mint

what are your offers on the lot? I can provide pics after the prices are negotiated. NM/Mint = Pulled from the pack

Do you go by any site prices? I'm honestly looking for a bit cheaper than those atm. That's why I posted the thread here in pokegym, because I know the risk higher thus the price is relatively cheaper as well. They are at around 160 on ebay atm. Can you offer cheaper?

I can do $195 shipped with tracking and insurance for all 5. (going by ebay prices and taking away $5-10 on each card)

I was thinking $35 each (35x4= 140) + celebi (50) + shipping $5 (tracking + insurance), Can't do $160... it's way too low.

I was thinking $35 each (35x4= 140) + celebi (50) + shipping $5 (tracking + insurance), Can't do $160... it's way too low.

Eh, before we negotiate any further can I get some celebi and nidoking pics? Those are the only ones I'm worried about, since u stated they have some stuff on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back