Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Looking for league play in Atlanta GA

filinal

I have just arrived in Atlanta and I have been looking for all stores selling pokemon trading cards and I havent found any with leagues or tournament play. Can you please tell me if there is a registered league in Atlanta and if there is not, is there anybody who lives here interested in starting something up?

Maybe

filinal said:
I have just arrived in Atlanta and I have been looking for all stores selling pokemon trading cards and I havent found any with leagues or tournament play. Can you please tell me if there is a registered league in Atlanta and if there is not, is there anybody who lives here interested in starting something up?
There are several professors that live in that area, plus a few players.
Professor Lacey used to run a League down there. Email or PM me and I will send you her email so you can see what is going on down there.

Hey,

Where in atl are you? In alpharetta i believe they started up a league at the north point mall GameKeeper. I also believe there is some activity in Lawerenceville, along with some league activity in newnan...but thats basically alabama and an hour out of south atlanta

Back