Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Looking for Places to Buy & Play in Toronto

woonws

Hi I am new here! I'm from Singapore, and I'll be visiting Toronto from next week till mid-May. My first visit to Canada!

My friend suggested that I pop by this place to find out where are the places to visit to buy Pokemon cards as well as play in the league. I am currently an amateur player playing in the league in Singapore, having joined the scene recently last July.

Anyone has any places to recommend?

Thanks in advance! :)

The only league that a lot of people go to in Toronto is at Card Masters on Finch Ave. West. The league runs on SUnday's from 4pm till close (7pm)The staff are really friendly and the league turnout is great aswell as you get prizes if you win (Booster Packs)!
Also there is a league 401 Games Monday Nights at 7 but they are the CM people who couldn't make it sundays so they formed up a league there. Also the prices are relatively cheap at 401 for pokemon.

Thank you so much! :)

I'll be living with relatives in Unionville, Markham... the one at Finch Avenue West seems a bit too far and inaccessible?

401 is at Yonge Street right? At least if I'm in town I can check it out anytime.

Any other league locations or places that sell cards? If in Markham perhaps even better.

Markham is fairly close to Markham..
Yes 401 is on Yonge Street the TTC stop is College. I think there might be one in Markham but check out the Pokemon Website as they post where leagues are located

Back