Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Looking for Players in San Antonio, Texas!!!

Professor Dav

Master Trainer
Hey all,
A San Antonio newspaper has contacted our New York office with a request to do an article on Pokemon, and the people who play.

Anyone who would be interested in speaking with the reporter who will be writing this article can contact me directly at [email protected] by Monday, March 8th at noon with your name and contact information, and I will forward your information along to the New York office where they will coordinate with the reporter.

Again, you must be in or near the San Antonio, Texas area for this interview.

Thanks much!

Professor Dav

Hey,that`s great to hear!Now,is it possible maybe PUI could get in contact with some news agencies in areas where there are Leagues/Tournaments?Even overseas?Now,that would be really great for the tcg!

Hmm,on another note,maybe we,meaning any of the players/Profs/To-PTO`s can try to contact someone and get some coverage...I`ll have to check into this.

`Sensei

"Hmm,on another note,maybe we,meaning any of the players/Profs/To-PTO`s can try to contact someone and get some coverage...I`ll have to check into this.

`Sensei"

I sent a letter to all the local media outlets for my CC. One of the local TV stations even sent a cameraman to tape us for a little while. I keep forgetting to get the tape from them.

Back