Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Looking for Pokemon-e Cards! Expedition, Skyridge, Aquapolis T/$

Status
Not open for further replies.

grizzledmurkrow

Hi I'm looking for for the following Pokemon-e cards. I am willing to buy (please leave offer) or trade. I have a number of pokemon cards from up to Fossil and the Japanese Gym Leader sets, as well as Magic the Gathering cards if those are your cup of tea.

I'm also willing to trade some new video games for the cards. I have Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess for the Wii and The Movies for PC.

Expedition

Butterfree, Metapod, Caterpie
Cloyster, Goldeen, Kingler, Magikarp
Machoke, Machamp, Machop
Pichu, Hoppip
Krabby, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Marill, Poliwag, Shellder
Quilfish, Corsola

Aquapolis

011 Espeon, 016 Hypno, 018 is Jynx and Smoochum is 061, 074 Drowzee (b), 074 Drowzee (a), 095 Mr Mime (a)
048 Furret, 067 Aipom, 076 Exeggcute, 099 Paras, 112 Tangela
046 Dodrio, 073 Doduo
040 Tyranitar, 056 Pupitar, 088 Kangaskhan, 089 Lavitar, 098 Onix
054 Marowak, 063 Tyogue, 081 is the number for Hitmonchan, 082 Hitmontop, 100 Phanpy
052 Magnemite, 064 Voltorb, 091 Magnemite, 115 Voltorb
036 Sudowoodo, 065 weepinbell, 068 Bellspout, 101 Pinsir, 106 Scyther

Skyridge

Alakazam, Murkrow, Wobbuffet, Dunsparce,
Nidoqueen, Gligar, Growlithe, Ursaring,
Raichu, Pikachu, Meowth, Persian,
Piloswine, Swinub, Nidoran, Farfetch’d,
Cleffa, Yanma, Shuckle, Rattata,
Ditto, Granbull, Snubbull,
Zubat, Golbat,
Hoothoot, Weedle, Venonat, Sunflora.

Last edited:
Still looking, also interested in non-english cards.
I'm also willing to trade some new video games for the cards. I have Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess for the Wii and The Movies for PC.

Hey,
it does tend to help if you say what continent you live on, how you can pay etc. Also you can't trade here, and if you try to you'll get locked. You need a trading thread for that. Or read the rules, that can help.

I'm just wondering why you ignored evil psyduck in your first post http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=63471

He's a mod, and a respected trader :/

M*I'm not mini-modding!*G

We worked something out, but I got swamped by the holidays, and by the time I got back to him he had already sold his cards. :( My fault though.

I offer payment through paypal or money order. I live in New York. I'm amazed that I can;t find _one_ store that sells these cards.

Thank you Mr. Girafarig ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back