Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Looking for various Charizard cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnorlaxDude

Hi all,

As the title says, I would like to buy a Crystal Charizard from the Skyridge E-Series set. I can do paypal and money order/check. It would mean a lot if I got my hands on this card. I prefer the card to be HOLO and mint/near mint.

EDIT: I am also still looking for Charizard EX & Charizard Star.

NOTE: US sellers only, sorry.

Last edited:
ill tell you what... i can 85 shipped for two reaons one. the card is not 100% perfectly mint. one of the corners on the back has a small amount of whiting. similar to what you'd see on 90% of cards people trade they say are "mint" and two.. i like selling to you haha

LMK can send a pic if you'd like

ill tell you what... i can 85 shipped for two reaons one. the card is not 100% perfectly mint. one of the corners on the back has a small amount of whiting. similar to what you'd see on 90% of cards people trade they say are "mint" and two.. i like selling to you haha

LMK can send a pic if you'd like

That's cool. Could you send me a picture?

send me your email
via PM or here please

---------- Post added 07/16/2011 at 03:27 PM ----------

e-mail sent!

please note the condition of the bottom right hand corner in the picture.

also the card looking bent but its actually sitting on the edge of my bed. to the card is not rising up as it may look in the picture. this is just to be clear.

send me your email
via PM or here please

---------- Post added 07/16/2011 at 03:27 PM ----------

e-mail sent!

please note the condition of the bottom right hand corner in the picture.

also the card looking bent but its actually sitting on the edge of my bed. to the card is not rising up as it may look in the picture. this is just to be clear.

The card looks fine. It doesn't look bad at all, I'll purchase the card but give my until Tuesday to do so.
I'm a little low on cash and I'd like to purchase the card once I get more money.

sounds good just send me a PM to confirm and let me know when you send the money and will send the card as soon as i receive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back