Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Looking to buy booster boxes and much more..

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinataOnWheels

UPDATE: 9/7/08
Looking to buy energy cards by the 100's or 50's for 1 cent each. After going away to college I had to leave my massive box of energy at home. I need to stockpile again ;)
I need ALL basic energy. I'd prefer if you sold them to me in lots of the same type..

NEED:
Psychic
Grass
Fighting
Fire
Electric
Water

I would like 100 of each of those for $1.00 each or 50 of each for .50 cents each. If anyone is looking for a quick buck post here to get rid of your spare energy :)

I'm still looking for booster boxes. Now interested in boxes ranging from $60-$70. If you have ANY boxes ranging in that price, including shipping, let me know here or in a PM!

RESULTS FOR BASE SET BOOSTER BOX! PURCHASE FOR 120.00 MADE LAST NIGHT FROM DIFFERENT SOURCE!
I just found this site and figured I'd give it a go since I'm having a hard time obtaining what I need from ebay..
I'm in search of a base set 1 booster box but I only have about 120.00 to spend on it, including shipping. If anyone out there happens to have a box and is selling, let me know. (will also buy individual packs if they're priced decently)

Still need
-Will buy different holographic Charizard cards. Mainly looking for base set.

I'm also looking for an Aquapolis booster box. spending the same amount.

ALSO: (I know, right? Enough with the 'also') I'm a diligent collector of hard to find pokemon cards in general. I'm in search of a Prerelease Clefable (results! Please do not offer!)and other expensive promo cards that aren't in my collection. If you think you have something impressive for sale, send me a message. Japanese and english promos alike, I'll probably be interested!

To make things a bit more specific I'll be adding a list of things I'd like to buy and what I'd like to pay to get more results from you guys! :)
Below is a list of cards that I'd like and immediately following is the price I'd like to pay INCLUDING shipping. Please don't be afraid to haggle! Those are just my preferred prices after browsing through many lists of cards on ebay ;)

American Promos:
- Pikachu POP promo holo 13/17 - $2.25
- Pachirisu POP promo holo -$ 2.25

More to be added soon!

Japanese Promos:
- Raichu and Pikachu Challenge promos. If you would like an image of the card to know what I'm looking for, just ask :) - $10.00 each
- Ana airlines, any card - Offer!

PS: I prefer to make money transactions through paypal if possible. And if you'd like to see some of my off-site references I can give you my buyers ebay account page to view. 86+ refs: Was also a trader in another forum years ago, so I know how this all works ;)

Last edited:
I'm still looking for booster boxes. Now interested in boxes ranging from $60-$70. If you have ANY boxes ranging in that price, including shipping, let me know here or in a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back