Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Looking to purchase boosters and other Misc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinataOnWheels

:pokeball:BOOSTERS;:pokeball:
I'm hoping to find someone out there who has a handful of boosters for sale, the expansion doesn't really matter to me. Preferably from someone who won their packs at a league and wouldn't mind letting go of their boosters for a good discount. Anyone else willing to sell their boosters for cheap, post away!

Cancelling this portion of the thread as I've already purchased a booster box- I'm also tossing around the idea of purchasing a booster box. Post if you have any discount boxes.

Please be an honest person and don't offer if you weigh your boosters.

Post what you have and the prices of a bulk lot - including shipping.

:pokeball:MISC CARDS;:pokeball:

I mainly collect rare japanese promotional cards, if you have any post them along with the amount you would be willing to part with them - including shipping. I'm looking to purchase cards that are cheaper than what I can already find on ebay. ONLY MINT CARDS, PLEASE. I'm asking for you to post what you have because I don't know all of the cards currently in existence, this just makes it easier.

What I already have (off the top of my head);

-Sealed Birthday Pikachu w/ Stickers
-McDonalds Sunset Mew
-Plusle Players Club
-Minun Players Club
-Pichu Brothers
-Sealed in magazine, Ancient Mew Error
-Movie Promo Binder

I will have to get my collection out to list these properly. I'll update this thread momentarily. Feel free to offer in the meantime.

Note; I prefer to use paypal for my purchases. It's safe and much more efficient.. Shipping will be to the US.

Last edited:
I have 12 packs of black and white for sale. I'm looking to get 2.50 each for them. I bought some of the fall tins and just don't need anything else from the set, so they are unweighed boosters.

Hey! I've got boxes of Dark Explorers, Next Destinies, Fossil and Team Rocket. Would you be interested in any of them?

If you have any questions you can PM me and I'll be happy to help. Just LMK if you need anything! :)

mr_tech; How much per pack of Noble Victories and what are your shipping charges?

secretsof2113; Do you have flat rate shipping for your packs? Does the $2.50 already figure in the shipping cost like I had asked in the main post?

ice_brakerz; Thank you for your reply. I'm actually going to cancel my request for whole boxes as I purchased one last night.

ice_brakerz; Thank you for your reply. I'm actually going to cancel my request for whole boxes as I purchased one last night.

Sure thing, no worries. If you need anything don't hesitate to PM me. :)

Thanks,

IB

EDIT:

I do have loose packs for Black & White and Next Destinies. I can do each of them at $3.90.

Would you be interested in any? If you are, could you let me know where you're from + Postcode? Thanks! :)

Let me know! :)

Last edited:
ice_brakerz; I can buy packs for a similar price here locally, so the added charge for post will make them about the same cost in the end. Thanks anyway, though.

mr_tech; How much per pack of Noble Victories and what are your shipping charges?

secretsof2113; Do you have flat rate shipping for your packs? Does the $2.50 already figure in the shipping cost like I had asked in the main post?

That was the base price on the packs, but I can do all of them for 33.50 shipped if you're interested. Just let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back