Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Los Angeles Prerelease- Sat, Feb. 5!!!!!

WeileMom

EX Deoxys
Prerelease Tournament

Los Angeles
Saturday, February 5, 2005
Atrium Hotel, 18700 MacArthur Blvd., Irvine; Ph: 949.833.2770

Time
Registration begins at 10 am; the tournament starts at 11 am

Entry Fee
Tournament entry is $20 (this includes the 6 booster packs for tournament play which you get to keep)

How to Sign-Up and Play

Please arrive onsite no later than ½ hour before the tournament start time. Thank you.

Prizes
Prizes have changed for this and future prerelease events--the new emphasis is on everyone playing, having fun, and getting into the spirit of the game. Thus, POP will be giving each and every player participating in the main event

4 prerelease booster packs plus 2 Series One boosters​

These prizes will be awarded at the end of the Swiss rounds. Players must participate in all rounds of Swiss to receive prizes. Every player regardless of record will receive these prizes.

PT&E wants to further recognize players who compete well in the event, so additional PT&E prizes for each age group are:

1st -- 4 booster packs
2nd -- 2 booster packs
3rd -- 1 booster pack
Best Sport -- 1 booster pack

And remember, we will still be giving out a random pack every round, plus everyone gets to keep the cards they received to play in the tournament as well!

Tournament Format
This tournament will feature a "sealed deck" format. Each player will receive 6 prerelease boosters and have 30 minutes to construct a 40-card deck. Basic Energy cards will be provided. Prizes will be awarded at the end of the tournament.

Additionally, we will also run a Preconstructed Deck Tournament, interest permitting.

More Questions?
If you have questions that were not answered email us at [email protected]

Yeah, I'm prepared to bomb this prerelease. Actually, every single one I've played in I've ended up with a 3-3 record. Maybe I can do good for once. Heh.

Jerry's Back!!!...yay no more judging duties for me. Time to switch back to Player Mode and prepare for States!!! I need those Deoxy Packs so watch out, I'm coming to win!!!

Warbuzz said:
Jerry's Back!!!...yay no more judging duties for me. Time to switch back to Player Mode and prepare for States!!! I need those Deoxy Packs so watch out, I'm coming to win!!!

Hey jerry, r u goin to get atleast 1 ex or shining this time. lol

PS: Team La Rock will be there to talking trash about NV with Team SD, and Team LA will just sit there and listen to it. lol j/k.

No go for me though, i don't have money for 2 pres or the energy, so i'll have to see you at the SD one next week.

FINALLY WE GET THE DEOXYS EX SET!!! GOSH, FLIPPIN IDIOTS!!! BUT WE'RE STILL A SET BEHIND, NO FAIR!!! BUT YES, I'LL BE THERE WITH MY "DS" IN HAND...I'll ALSO BRING MY "SP" FOR FR/LG OR R/S TRADES!!! LOOKING FOR STARTERS-BULBA SQUIRTLE, AIGHT!!! C'YA THIS WEEKEND...LATES

Ill be there only because these are the only tourneys that I have any sort chance of winning something. :nonono:

Last edited:
Charizard_Breeder said:
I'll ALSO BRING MY "SP" FOR FR/LG OR R/S TRADES!!! LOOKING FOR STARTERS-BULBA SQUIRTLE, AIGHT!!! C'YA THIS WEEKEND...LATES

I'll check with Ash but I think we have a few of those, see ya Saturday!!

Correction! I am going to this pre after all, so expect to see me. WPM, i'm playing you, right when i get there. (Since i heard you'd be there.)

Debate tournament all day Saturday at high school. Cannot go to this one or probably any pre-releases of this set. :(

Well go to SD, i want to play you, and prove i'm better than you, like everyone else already has.

By handing you your rear end on a silver platter in a game. How you became a professor is anybody's guess.

HC and TFK, if all you can do is trash talk and put someone down, then you don`t belong here.

Respect other people on the `Gym or you know what will happen. This behavior will not be tolerated, end of story. Don`t let me see you do it again.

`Sensei

Don't worry, we're nice people, and we'll start acting more like it. *blink**blink**blink* *Anime eyes*

Back