Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Loser's Sale Thread | New Japanese Stuff (Updated 1/3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser626

Hey All,

Another year gone already huh? I have to say that the end of last year was a real mess. I totally had to take a leave from trading just because of all the running around I had to do. Anyway, let get this new year kicking. I'm starting fresh this year clearing out all my pending trades. If you had a trade with me, I assumed you were no longer interested since it has been almost a month since I confirmed my last trade. If you want to repost the trade, feel free. (This trade wipe includes the one trader who received a Halloween bag from me and never sent his end, Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate... it's NOT going to happen again).

So, I've fixed a bunch of stuff in my thread and will be resuming all trade activity at this point. There has been a few changes to the rules, point values, and overall thread. I am open for any and all suggestions to improve my thread. I will constantly try to keep my inventory full for the best selection. It'll be slow at first, but I'll be able to better maintain it as time goes on.

Happy New Year all!!!

January 3rd Update - New Year's thread cleanup. All pending trades cleared.

The usual RULES:
1. Selling thread = you sending first.
2. Buyer pays shipping. I will ship anywhere.
3. I have Paypal. I also take money orders and concealed cash (at your own risk).
4. For Paypal Purchases: Seller will incur all Paypal purchasing fees (credit/debit card, etc.)
5. Cash before cards. If a better deal arises, I will be taking that instead (unless we've already finalized).
6. I am constantly trading at my league so my haves can change radically without notice.

7. All deck sleeves and deck boxes are sealed unless otherwise noted.
8. Item quantities subject to change without notice.
9. Questions, comments, complaints? PM me.

HAVES
DECK SLEEVES (Each set of 64 sleeves consists of TWO 32 count packs)

1x Deerling/Whimsicott Japanese deck sleeves (64 count) $21 each
1x Reshiram/Zekrom Japanese deck sleeves (64 count) $24 each

DECK BOXES

2x Heatran Horizontal Japanese deck box $11 each
5x Regigigas/Deoxys Japanese deck box $11 each
1x Arceus Japanese deck box $12 each
2x Shaymin Japanese deck box $24 each

DICE BAGS AND DICE BOXES

SOLD OUT

CARD BINDERS

1x Snivy/Oshawott/Tepig Japanese card binder (small, holds about 100 cards) $13 each
1x Regigigas Japanese card binder (small, holds about 100 cards) $28 each
1x Cresselia, Leafeon, and Glaceon Japanese card binder (small, holds about 100 cards) $39 each
1x Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit Japanese card binder (medium, holds about 160 cards) $39 each

OTHER STUFF

1x Reshiram Carry Case $12 each (ON HOLD)
2x Charizard Japanese coin $4 each
2x Victini Japanese coin $8 each
1x Shaymin/Jirachi Japanese coin $9 each
1x Tepig Japanese Halloween charm $12 each

Have fun all,
Loser.

Last edited:
I will take the following if you still have them and will pay by money order.

4x Zoroark and Zorua Japanese deck sleeves (32 count) $15 each

evil psyduck - They're as good as yours. I will PM you with details.
idrumprettywell - No problem. I will PM you with details.
zaeden906 - Sounds good. PM on the way.
Politoed666 - That works. I'll PM you in a bit.
rosewater - Hey rose... apparently, I've had a lot of people asking me for those particular sleeves. I had promised someone who PMed me eariler that I'd hold a couple for him til we came to a deal. I only have 1 left, would you still want it?

Thanks all,
Loser.

rosewater - Hey rose... apparently, I've had a lot of people asking me for those particular sleeves. I had promised someone who PMed me eariler that I'd hold a couple for him til we came to a deal. I only have 1 left, would you still want it?
I reckon so. If the other deal falls through, I'd appreciate the opportunity to buy the second set @ $13.50. But regardless, PM me to finalize. Thanks.

dreamdemon - I will definitely see what I can do and I'll get back to you when I do.
rosewater - Cool, PM sent.

Thanks all,
Loser.

Final offer posted on thread per pokegym rules.

My: rdl set

ur: 2x pokeball japanese deck sleeves
2x cobalion/ terrakion japanese deck sleeves

pm me to confirm

toffeefi and JimboPro - I will definitely let you know... I will hopefully be getting some in by the end of this month or early next month.

ogremarauder - Deal. I'll PM you in a moment.

(Sorry mods for the trade in a sell forum... I will get a trade thread up ASAP)

Thanks everyone,
Loser.

would you be able do do

2x elesa sleeves (32 count)
2x Team Plasma sleeves (32 count)

for
'$55 shipped ???

one 32 count Team Plasma Japanese deck sleeves for 15 shipped? I can pay via paypal today and need them in my hands by US nats. Thanks.

I will take the leafeon/glaceon deck box bud. PM me to finalize.

Just a friendly trader to trader heads up, you have to list a price on all your stuff unfortunately even the eeveelution deck box.:biggrin: I know I'm not a mod no more but you and I have done many many trades and just wanted to give you a heads up.

mike

pokemonmike - Lol... thanks for the advice. Luckily, I just traded the last one so I'll probably just remove it from this thread. PM sent by the way.

Thanks,
Loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back