Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lost/Found

Hey David, Melissa Tenney from St. Louis...you stayed at my house last year w/Clay. Yes it was found on the table by me, by another mom who asked if I knew the name by any chance. I did of coarse & took it to Dave S as I was walking out the door Fri night. So he was the last person I seen who had it because I gave it to him directly since he was the closest thing as I was sleep walking more or less...lol Thats all I can tell you past that!
Hope ya get it back! And next time, DONT LEAVE YOUR DECK BOX BEHIND! What were you thinking??? :biggrin:

My 8 year old son's mini bag with his deck, dice, etc. disappeared from the League area while he was reporting a match and we were getting his brother checked in for top 64 cut on Saturday. It is a green cloth zippered bag (a large pencil case) with a Girantina deck box and a treasure box with his dice and his POP ID card. Of course he misses the cards because he won a BR with that Kingdra deck but what is worse is that his Nationals promo card and pin were in there and the deck was sleeved in the Prof Cup sleeves that he got for judging the event. It never showed up in lost and found so it looks like he is going to have to sell his DS to payback the cards that he lost (Uxies, Uxie X, and Floatzel X. If anyone has info, I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Heather.... it's me from the Old-peeps website,,,, Lauryn has the Promo & the pin for our collection.... I do have an extra set available for you.... Just buzz me... You were about the only person I was hoping to run into that I missed.... At least I said hello to alot of people I couldn't wait to see again!

Coates... you can trust Melissa (Momx4) 100%..... Follow the path she sent ya.... Hope you find it....

Heather.... it's me from the Old-peeps website,,,, Lauryn has the Promo & the pin for our collection.... I do have an extra set available for you.... Just buzz me... You were about the only person I was hoping to run into that I missed.... At least I said hello to alot of people I couldn't wait to see again!

Coates... you can trust Melissa (Momx4) 100%..... Follow the path she sent ya.... Hope you find it....

Yeah, I def trust UnstoppablePokeMomx4 and checked with Mr Schwimmer Saturday to be told that it had been misplaced apparently.Thanks though!

Thanks for the offer but he can have my promos and sleeves which luckily I didn't use yet. And he opened a Floatzel X in his judging prize support so he is going to give that to his brother to replace the one that he lost. The other cards are tougher but hopefully we will make some trades and save that DS.

Heather, cant have a little un selling his DS.......please can you PM me a list of the mising cards. I have some spare that I am happy to send you.

Thanks

Mozz

EDIT - Update

Heather, I got your PM and here is a list of what I am sending Matthew in the morning (remember I am in the UK so it will take some time to arrive):

Matthew's Kingdra
4 x Horsea
2 x Seadra
4 x Kingdra
2 x Uxie
1 x Uxie LV.X
2 x Baltoy
2 x Claydol
1 x Unown G
4 x Roseanne's Research
3 x Bebe's Search
3 x Felicity's Drawing
4 x Rare Candy
15 x Water Energy (sorry only had these as Holo :wink:)

They are all sleeved in some very nice Japanese Poke Ball Tournament sleeves and a bunch spare to make a full deck and some spares. There is also a surprise :cool: hidden in the cards :eek:

Here is what I couldn't send (sorry) - anyone else that would like to help out?

1 x Floatzel GL
1 x Floatzel GL LV.X
4 x Poke Drawer
1 x Night Maintenance
1 x Level Max
2 x Warp Point
1 x Speed Stadium
1 x Dawn Stadium
1 x Broken Time-Space

Please let me know when he gets them :smile:

Cheers

Mozz
:thumb:

Last edited:
Heather, cant have a little un selling his DS.......please can you PM me a list of the mising cards. I have some spare that I am happy to send you.

Thanks

Mozz

EDIT - Update

Heather, I got your PM and here is a list of what I am sending Matthew in the morning (remember I am in the UK so it will take some time to arrive):

Matthew's Kingdra
4 x Horsea
2 x Seadra
4 x Kingdra
2 x Uxie
1 x Uxie LV.X
2 x Baltoy
2 x Claydol
1 x Unown G
4 x Roseanne's Research
3 x Bebe's Search
3 x Felicity's Drawing
4 x Rare Candy
15 x Water Energy (sorry only had these as Holo :wink:)

They are all sleeved in some very nice Japanese Poke Ball Tournament sleeves and a bunch spare to make a full deck and some spares. There is also a surprise :cool: hidden in the cards :eek:

Here is what I couldn't send (sorry) - anyone else that would like to help out?

1 x Floatzel GL
1 x Floatzel GL LV.X
4 x Poke Drawer
1 x Night Maintenance
1 x Level Max
2 x Warp Point
1 x Speed Stadium
1 x Dawn Stadium
1 x Broken Time-Space

Please let me know when he gets them :smile:

Cheers

Mozz
:thumb:

Thank you so, so much. We can cover all the remaining cards without a problem. Thank you again. The Pokemon Family is truly wonderful. To top it off it looks like big brother gets an invite so if we get to Worlds Matthew will have his Kingdra deck for the Grinder.

Heatherdu and Matthew

No problem!

Happy to help & glad to hear he is happy.......make sure his big bro doesn't steal the sleeves :)

Mozz

My family and I lost 2 decks. One was a Palkia G Lv X deck with black pokeball sleeves and no mesprit lock and right beside it was a Gengar deck in Weavile SW sleeves. We lost them at the Marriot Hotel next to the airport. Gengar was in a Gengar deck box and Palkia was in a Zangoose deck box.

If anyone has seen them, please PM me.

I lost a 2x2x3 standard size dice box. The dice are plain, solid red with white spots, and on top of the dice were a foam insert, a poison counter, and a Pokemon coin. I'm pretty sure I forgot them in the lobby of the Holiday Inn, or maybe in the league play area at some point on Friday.

My friend James M. lost his deck(flygon with a weavile tech, not with darks though) that he used at nationals, and his playmat(darkrai one) along with some of his other articles. i am assuming they wont be returned, but if someone has seen them, we could change a lot for this kid. he was miserable and was struggling to get claydols for next format at our hotel, Pm me so i can notify him unless he has a gym acc i dont know of.

My friend James M. lost his deck(flygon with a weavile tech, not with darks though) that he used at nationals, and his playmat(darkrai one) along with some of his other articles. i am assuming they wont be returned, but if someone has seen them, we could change a lot for this kid. he was miserable and was struggling to get claydols for next format at our hotel, Pm me so i can notify him unless he has a gym acc i dont know of.

I dont know if it was his bag I found in the lobby at Holiday Inn saturday night (late, like 2 a.m), but it was turned into the hotel security staff. No name on backpack, had a playmat (darkrai), a deck box and a few other items in it. (games, etc). Without ant names on the stuff, hard to get it to the right person. Contact the hotel.

Keith

I lost:
1x small, four-pocket binder. It has an anime girl on the front kind of floating in a standing position, and half of a ripped off orange price tag stuck on the front.

1x Adult small Nationals Dragonite t-shirt. Anyone?

Thank you so, so much. We can cover all the remaining cards without a problem. Thank you again. The Pokemon Family is truly wonderful. To top it off it looks like big brother gets an invite so if we get to Worlds Matthew will have his Kingdra deck for the Grinder.

Heatherdu and Matthew

Heather, if you need any of the cards Clive didn't send please pm me your address and I'll send them along.

John

Well I am sorry for everyones loses I completely understand. My son had his DS stolen at Nationals. He was playing put it on his bag while discussing a trade turned his head for just a minute and it was gone. Of course looked around to see if anyone had it but it was a no-go. The nerve of some people I will tell you if I see anyone stealing from anyone They may have to get what they deserve there is no excuse for it. BTW I have no hope of getting the DS and Platinum game back but it was a completely Silver DS Lite with a bunch of SpongeBoB stickers on it so very unique. THANKS and I hope everyone gets everything back.

A friend of mine picked up a deck by mistake. Same box as his with Venosaur on it. The deck he got had purple sleeves and his deck was a Flygon/Mightyena build. It would be great to get this back as he was borrowing the Flygon Lvl X from a friend. PM me with either a list of the Flygon/Mightyena or the purple sleeved deck and I'll arrange a trade.

I lost a silver iPod at the States event in Michigan. I know it was awhile back...but if anyone found it that would be crazy awesome D:

Back