2 oaks new theory
1 luxury ball
2 seeker
3 broken time space

4 double colorless
3 rescue
3 dark
3 psychic

get as many pokemon in thae lost zone as possible use either mew or lucario to hit with big damage

Put some Potions or Moo Moo Milk or Life Herb or wat every you have that heals. Take out Seeker, one Broken Time Space, all Scoop Ups, and then make the following:
Trainers:
2 Rare Candy
2 Pokemon Collector
4 Bebe's Search
4 Pokemon Communication
3 Expert Belt
2 Poketurn
2 Professor Oak's New Theory
1 Luxury Ball
2 Broken Time Space
3 Potion

With the newly added Potions in your deck you can heal you Mew, Lucarion, Absol, and Gengar incase somthing similar comes in play and is destroying you.

Hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!
(dragon strife is right DON'T DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Last edited:
Put some Potions or Moo Moo Milk or Life Herb or wat every you have that heals. Take out Seeker, one Broken Time Space, all Scoop Ups, and then make the following:
Trainers:
2 Rare Candy
2 Pokemon Collector
4 Bebe's Search
4 Pokemon Communication
3 Expert Belt
2 Poketurn
2 Professor Oak's New Theory
1 Luxury Ball
2 Broken Time Space
3 Potion

With the newly added Potions in your deck you can heal you Mew, Lucarion, Absol, and Gengar incase somthing similar comes in play and is destroying you.

Hope this helps!!!!!!!!!

Don't do that. DO NOT take out your seeker. If you do, your pixies are gonna be bait for everything. I would at most say take out maybe either 1 BTS/1 Poke-turn for maybe a bebe's search.

Hope this helps!

~N.

EDIT: Also, I would recommend putting a Gen X in there and maybe take out 1 of your absol prime. Also, I want to ask you? Are you planning on making this a lost zone type deck?

I DON't SEE WHAT SEEKER HAS TO OFFER TO THIS DECK

---------- Post added 01/27/2011 at 07:26 AM ----------

im sorry:redface::redface:

Don't do that. DO NOT take out your seeker. If you do, your pixies are gonna be bait for everything. I would at most say take out maybe either 1 BTS/1 Poke-turn for maybe a bebe's search.

Hope this helps!

~N.

EDIT: Also, I would recommend putting a Gen X in there and maybe take out 1 of your absol prime. Also, I want to ask you? Are you planning on making this a lost zone type deck?

yes i am trying to i wont be able to test it out until the new set comes out obviously but if lostgar tends to be a good deck it will have trouble since im putting my own pokemon in the lost zone and whats a gen X??

Fail troll is fail?

BTW you don't need 4 dce, there is only one thing that it can work with, so it's not worth it, take out 2.

Yah, i know, but think about it

your not going to attack on turn 1 with a lucario, and your probably not going to attack til late game, by which time you would at least have 1 energy on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back