Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

lost link mini set

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon2pol

Does anyone think we are gong to get the lost link mini set in america and what do you guys think of the set also will this set be avaible in a booster box?

Lets talk about it

Probably not as a 40-card set. Probably they'll toss all the stuff we won't have gotten yet and make it an 80 or 90 card set.

BTW, Gengar is so broken beyond broken it's stupid.

Probably not as a 40-card set. Probably they'll toss all the stuff we won't have gotten yet and make it an 80 or 90 card set.

BTW, Gengar is so broken beyond broken it's stupid.
It is so broken that it is now considered a game changer in both YuGiOh and Magic.

I seriously hope that we do not get these cards here in America. If we do get them I will probably quit Pokemon.

We won't get this until mayyybe august, probably November. Were not getting almost any of RL in this set, it will mostly be in August's set. No vileplume, yayyyyy

wtf is up with the gengar and that whole (lost stadium) thing. Completely stupid in my opinion.

i agree lost world staduim is way to broken along with the gengar i think this set should just be gone/ not made at all

I hate the fact that this crap might be released. lost link is going to tick off a lot of players. "OH I PLAY A STADIUM. I WIN"

I hate the fact that this crap might be released. lost link is going to tick off a lot of players. "OH I PLAY A STADIUM. I WIN"

Well, I would rather get out-played and have a stadium tossed down than have to hear "T1, alright.....candy/Machamp/energy/Take Out. GG."

there maybe some ideas to stop alot of the cards from this set gengar sf since alot have poke powers g 2 sto effects

Solutions to this deck:

Play Dialga

Put Fossils on your Bench so they can't be Judge'd/Lost Cyclone'd.

Muddle their setup with SP (remember, this is a a year where Stage 2 will be prettyyyy difficult to set up)

Solutions to this deck:

Play Dialga

Put Fossils on your Bench so they can't be Judge'd/Lost Cyclone'd.

Muddle their setup with SP (remember, this is a a year where Stage 2 will be prettyyyy difficult to set up)

why will it be difficult???

Because without Claydol and Uxie, SP will have a MEGA leg up on everything.
They won't be hard to set up, but the SP engine will give an advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back