Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lost world spread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirlavitz22

ok i have been looking at the new gengar prime and i lnow it dont come out for a while but here is the list and translations. this deck is MD-on

pokemon=20
2-2-2 tyranitar prime
2-1 uxie x
1 azelf
3-2-2-1 gengar prime -gengar lv x
2-2 Manectric PL

T/S/S=25
2 hunter
4 lost world
2 pokemon collector
2 judge
2 professor oaks new theory
1 palmers
2 lookers
2 warp point
3 bebes
1 luxury ball
4 rare candy

energy=13
6 psychic
3 basic dark
4 sp dark

Gengar (Prime) – Psychic – HP130
Stage 2 – Evolves from Haunter

Poke-Body: Catastrophe
As long as this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, if an opponent’s Pokemon is Knocked Out, that Pokemon is placed in the Lost Zone. (All cards other than Pokemon cards are discarded.)

[P] Plunge Into Darkness: Look at your opponent’s hand, choose a number of Pokemon up to the number of Psychic Energy attached to this Pokemon, and place them in the Lost Zone.
[P][C] Cursed Droplets: Place 4 damage counters on your opponent’s Pokemon in any way you like.

Weakness: Darkness (x2)
Resistance: Colorless (-20)
Retreat: 0

Hunter - Supporter

Each player returns 1 of his or her Benched Pokemon and all cards attached to it to his or her hand. You return your cards first.

You can only use 1 Supporter card during your turn. To use it, place it next to your Active Pokemon and discard it at the end of your turn.

Lost World - Stadium

Each player may, during his or her turn, end the game and declare himself or herself the winner if the opponent has 6 or more Pokemon cards in his or her Lost Zone.

You can only play 1 Stadium card next to your Active Pokemon during your turn. If a Stadium with a different name comes into play, discard this card.

the point of this deck is to get ttar out and start spreading damage and when u have enough u bring up gengar prime and lv up to lv x and do compound pain to put pkmn in their lost zone.
Lost world explains its self. hunter is the new super scoop up.

let me know what u guys think

Last edited:
Why not do something with a faster set-up than T-tar and can't be blocked by dark? Maybe Gallade 4 X? It works great with hunter. Maybe some Spiritomb LA for more damage? And you need a Cursegar too.

Also, too many supporters, need more trainers. And too much energy.

Let's see...

Pokemon: 22
Gallade 4 Lv. X 2-2
Gengar Lv. X 3-2-3(1 Cursegar, 2 UD)-1
Sableye SF 4
Uxie 2-1
Azelf 1
Spiritomb LA 2

Trainers: 30
Pokemon Communication 4
SSU 2
SP Radar 2
Luxury Ball 1
Level Max 2
Warp Point 2

Judge 1
Looker's 1
PONT 2
Bebe's 2
Pokemon Collector 2
Cyrus's Conspiracy 3
Palmer's Contribution 2
Hunter 4

Energy: 8
Psychic Energy 8

Maybe something a little more like this?

True, but that's what the Spiritomb are for. I'm just trying to think of faster, better spread methods than T-tar. His main problem is not hitting dark, so Sablelock is a problem. Also, for that matter, so is Garchomp because of healing breath...

Maybe Giratina X and Gengar. Same attack, only needs a DCE instead of another energy, and does the same thing as Gengar, and isn't a Stage 2 Lv. X. Both might work well together, work Giratina with hand discard cards or something to prevent attacking or something?

It's all insane, just throwing it out there :biggrin:

why don't you just go 4mew, 4gengar prime, 4uxie, 4spiritomb. Just mew's attach to put ur gengar in lost zone after that, all mews can use it's attack to lost zone. Comepletely different, but you might wanna consider something like that haha.

How about Leafeon LV X or Jirachi, an SP Pokemon, Flint, and Energy Link so you can maximize Energy attachments and get the Lost World win asap? I would also drop the LV X and up the Gengar Prime to make it more consistent.

If you're strategy is to KO 6 Pokemon to the Lost Zone, you may as well drop Lost World because you will have drawn all 6 of your prizes.

Last edited:
my strategy is to knock out pokemon who evovled so I DONT have to take all six prizes

Even so, my suggestions would help you accomplish that goal quicker. Three Psychic on Gengar (which you can do amazingly fast) and you can have the lost zone full in 2-3 turns with a combination of KOs and taking them from their hand. Maybe even run Looker for a peek at their hand before you choose which attack to use.

Then again, there's always Palkia G. It would take some restructuring but you could in a best case win by turn 2 and would average a win by turn 4-5.

I'd play Jirachi UL and some form of energy switching. Maybe Jirachi-Mismagius-Gengar. That way you can discard for Engineer's or retreating or something, play Jirachi, flip for energy attachment, and then Mismagius' power could send it to Gengar. I don't know how easily that would set up, but setting up T-tar prime can't be any faster.

well since the new set sucked this is the deck that i will be using at cities just cant wait for november to come

Don't get your hopes up too much. I really doubt we'll be getting Lost World at all, maybe not even the others. It would be nice though if we could get Hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back