Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lost World Theorymon

espeon1

So this is a thread about what we'll do with lost world if or as I hope, when, it comes out.

I want to use a deck with Electrode Prime, Gengar Prime, and Lost World to get quick energy on Gengar Prime, then Lost Zone everything your opponent has then declare yourself the winner. Thoughts, ideas, or opinions?

it would be better with 4-34 gengar and 2-2 absol x it would provide a good oppurtunity to win lw in the same turn you get 6in it. Also electrode is bad cause you need to setup gives up a prize and a chance of hitting no energy.

It gives up a prize, but that also gives a chance to get to use twins. A couple prizes given up in the beginning wouldn't be a big deal because you don't actually have to take any prizes. Use Twins after the Electrode death to get Judges to keep refreshing your opponent's hand with more Pokemon to lost zone, because I don't think they're going to keep any in their hand on their own.

Use ditto from tm limit their bench space that way they can't play their pokemon down. Also use spiritomb from tm it's power is basically pont only for your opponent. So they shuffle their hand and draw six cards. Two more cards than judge so two more chances at a pokemon

Palkia G Lv X is an underrated option I think, with all the huge benches people run these days, you can easily use Palkia G Lv X to chuck 3 of the opposing into the lost zone and imposing an artificial limit on the opponent, then send in Gengar Prime to clean up the rest for a Lost World win.

That could also work regis, but Palkia only limits it to 3 :p Can't send 3 to the lost zone.

Absol G X is something I forgot about, its ability to abuse Poketurn and Energy Gain, alongside with Poketurn already in the deck meaning you can play Crobat G to help get KOs on stuff with Gengar Prime. Because with Gengar Prime's body the things it KOs goes to the lost zone, so bye Karps Gyarados puts on bench to keep safe :p

Palkia G Lv X is an underrated option I think, with all the huge benches people run these days, you can easily use Palkia G Lv X to chuck 3 of the opposing into the lost zone and imposing an artificial limit on the opponent, then send in Gengar Prime to clean up the rest for a Lost World win.
Could team up with Lumineon SF if your opponent won't put down those Pokemon. lol Just be careful of Lost Zoning your own Pokemon and you opponent suddenly having a surprise Lost World in their deck :p

cry...

because that's what lots of people will be doing...

I hate lost zone, there better be a counter in the next set.

Oh and Cetra, after this weekend you'd better change you signaure, becuase you have been bust.

Back