Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lost world

Glad I have 24 of them....Heh Heh Heh

^^^^^^^ why don't you just put that in your sig ..... I have read it about three times now all in different threads....

I would specualte Lost Worl being anywhere form $5-$12, I am guessing towards the bottom end of that since you can obtain two lost world stadiums in a starter deck for what $14.99 give or take !

Lost World will only be run in one type of deck, and those decks will only play 2-3 copies of it.

Assuming it's an uncommon (and not a TSD-style secret rare), I highly doubt the price will get scary.

I mean, it'll likely be an uncommon that almost NO decks can use. It won't be more than a dollar probably.

Gengar on the other hand...

I wasn't expecting a definitive answer, but how silly of me expecting less then a $12 diviation on the price.

Last edited:
Umm I don't think Lost World is coming in a theme deck, if it did what would be the purpose of it in that perticular theme deck? There are only a handful of cards that send pokemon to the lost zone and I highly doubt they would put palkia g x,mew prime, or gengar prime in a theme deck. If I had to give a range of price it would be 8-10 dollars,only bc gengar prime is at 42-45 a piece now on ebay, selling NOT buyitnow.

Did they confirm that there are two copies in a starter? Did they know which one?

No not confirmed, guess I should not of posted the Theme deck thing but that is what I heard or read can't remember, but to someone else who posted above... mime jr from the new set puts cards in the lost zone so I can see that in the theme deck along with Lost World ... agree with chase, the RH LW will be quite a bit more !

Back