Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

LostGar 2 (States,Master)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

With LostGar I have two decks ideas one is using a speedy version the other is a slower but trainer locking one. Help me decide which one to use and if I should change one up.Also both of these decks are trying to win by putting 6 pokemon in the lost zone.

The other LostGar Build
http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=142202

Sort of Trainer Lock
22 Pokemon
4 Spiritomb AR
4-3-3-1 Gengar Prime - x
2 Uxie
1 Unown Q
1 Mr.mime COL
1 Azelf
1-1 Palkia G lvl x

25 T/S/S
3 Lost World
3 BTS
4 Seeker
3 PONT
4 Looker
4 Bebe
1 Palmer
3 Pokemon Collector

13 Energy
9 Psychic
4 Rescue

With this deck you lock up trainers with spirtomb and start setting up Gengar.I use no energies so I am never stuck with dead draw in the start of the match. Palkia once again is used for putting the last two pokemon in the lost zone. Mr.mime to look at their hand.

How do plan on playing against decks that will pull out palkia and let it sit active while they pick your bench off. Losing energy drops to merely retreat the palkia seems wasteful when you get the chance to lvl up.

you need Twins! it is excellent in Lostgar

I know man! what do i take out though?

How do plan on playing against decks that will pull out palkia and let it sit active while they pick your bench off. Losing energy drops to merely retreat the palkia seems wasteful when you get the chance to lvl up.

I don't use the palkia lvl x till i know I can win. So, it will barely be on my bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back