Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

LostGar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, I went to a Prerelease yesterday and pulled a Gengar Prime. After reading his first attack, I instantly wanted to use him. Here is what I came up with:

Pokemon

4-3-3-1 Gengar Prime
4 Spiritomb AR
1 Unknown Q
2 Uxie LA

Trainer/Supporter/Stadium

4 Bebe's Search
4 Seeker
4 Twins
2 Judge
1 Luxury Ball
2 Broken Time-Space
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Rare Candy
1 Professor Oak's New Theory
1 Cynthia's Feelings
3 Lost World

Energy

3 Rescue
4 Call
7 Psychic

STRATEGY: Set up using Spiritomb. Use Gengar's Hurl into Darkness to put the opponent's Pokemon in the Lost Zone. Play Lost World when six of their pokemon are in the Lost Zone to win.

If your not going to scrape this, you want crobats, a cursegar, poketurns, just make it spread with hurl into darkness as something that prevents your opponent from poketurning their sp xs.

Without Lost World, this card isn't that great at all, even if Lost World did come out I don't think it would have been too great.

apparently if you tech a blaziken FB X into lostgar its unbeatable since you can counter your main weakness in dialgachomp. but since lost world was cut i guess it doesnt matter too much.

keeping on topic, i kinda agree with mama luigi on the fixes. take out lost worlds and the judge and fit in 2 crobats and 3 poketurns. then drop a seeker for a 3rd BTS

lol. sry in a hurry when i wrote this. thnx for reminding me, i know that lost world is not in this set. i made this in prepartion for when lost world does come to us.

---------- Post added 10/25/2010 at 03:51 PM ----------

If your not going to scrape this, you want crobats, a cursegar, poketurns, just make it spread with hurl into darkness as something that prevents your opponent from poketurning their sp xs.

crobats? this is not a spread deck. the point is to put things into the lost zone with ggengar and play lost world to win.

I know what the point of the deck is, I don't live under a rock. I'm saying that if lost world never comes to us and you for some reason keep this deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back