Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

LostVilegar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roottori

Hi!

I've played my Vilegar for quite long time and now after release of Lost world I decided to update my deck to LostVilegar. I'm not sure about everything, so maybe you guys could help me with my deck. :)

4-3-3-1 Gengar (2 prime, 1 SF and lv.x)
2-2-2 Vileplume
4 Spiritomb
2 Uxie
1 Azelf
1 Unown Q
1 Mesprit LA

26 pokemon

2 BT-S
2 Lost world

4 Collector
4 Bebe
3 Twins
4 Seeker
1 Palmer
2 Copycat

22 T/S/S

2 Rescue energy
2 Warp energy
8 Psychic basic

12 Energy

So my idea is to start with Tomb. Then start setting up Vileplume and Gengars on the bench with it. Keep your opponent trainer locked and then start Hurling with Gengar prime. Main strategy is to get six pokemons to opponent's Lost zone and then use Lost world, but Gengar SF can also be used to KO bigger monsters with Poltergeist. Gengar prime can also spread some damage with Cursed drop, which works well with Gengar lv.x's Compund pain. So there are many strategies to choose from.
Uxies are for Set up, Azelf rearranges prizes. I added in one Mesprit LA, so I can play it one bench and make power lock besides of trainer lock. When I use Seekers to get something to Hurl to my opponent's hand, I can take that Mesprit back from my bench and keep power lock on. Unown Q gives Tomb, Uxie, Azelf or Mesprit free retreat when needed.

Supporters and energies are quite simple. Collectors and Bebes for searching Pokemon, Seekers to get something to Hurl, Palmer for recovery and Copycat gives me new, big hand. I put in four Twins, because if I start to Hurl, what is my main strategy, I'll be back on prizes for whole game. So Twins give me good searching power. And of course they are good back up, if I decide to use some of the other strategies.

Any opinions? :)

Last edited:
I'd go 4 seekers, 3 twins IMO. It helps you get more Pokemon in the lost zone quicker. If you do find room though, go for the 4/4 seekers/twins.

I'd go 4 seekers, 3 twins IMO. It helps you get more Pokemon in the lost zone quicker. If you do find room though, go for the 4/4 seekers/twins.

Thanks for your suggestion! That could work, I'll give it a try. :) And it also helps me to keep power lock on longer, sounds good.

---------- Post added 03/27/2011 at 03:21 PM ----------

Oh yeah, my deck seems to be perfect, nobody wants to make changes anymore! :rolleyes:

I think that a Mr. Mime (CL) is essential in every (Lost)VileGar, I would suggest cutting one Bebe for it. Also (if you have one) Uxie lv. X is great in this deck, if you decide to put the Uxie lv. X in, I would strongly recommend a second Unown Q.

I have also being playing a lostvilegar variation. In testing I have found that I win more games by taking prizes than using lost world. Therefore I only play one Gengar prime and two Gengar SF. I have found this to be a better combination.

I would reccomend you do the same but if you have found two prime to be good then that is your choice.

I would say add a Ditto(Dittobolic) or 2 to help keep more pokemon in opponents hand for hurl into darkness to win the game faster with lost world.I dont know which cards to take out though in place. I would say maybe the Mesprit and Unown Q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back