Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lucario EX

I have been playing the Pokemon Trading Card Game for ten years and I am somewhat of an expert at it, and although I may be wrong, I think that this card is a fake. Lucario was released for the first time in the Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl expansion and Pokemon-ex cards were not printed after the set entitled Ex:power Keepers. Power Keepers came before Diamond and Pearl. This is why I think that this card is not genuine, although there is a Lucario Lv.X in the Mysterious Treasures expansion.
Cheers,
Kiki Lava Apple Eruption xxx
Fire type Pokemon are awesome. They will incinerate, cremate and decimate opponents.
:fire::lol::fire::biggrin::fire::wink::fire:

I have been playing the Pokemon Trading Card Game for ten years and I am somewhat of an expert at it, and although I may be wrong, I think that this card is a fake. Lucario was released for the first time in the Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl expansion and Pokemon-ex cards were not printed after the set entitled Ex:power Keepers. Power Keepers came before Diamond and Pearl. This is why I think that this card is not genuine, although there is a Lucario Lv.X in the Mysterious Treasures expansion.
Cheers,
Fire type Pokemon are awesome. They will incinerate, cremate and decimate opponents.
:fire::lol::fire::biggrin::fire::wink::fire:

It's not fake. There were at leased 4 differant Lucario cards that came out before D/P. All being promos and two of them being EXs. That perticular one came with a CD in Japan. I've seen it go for about $40.

EDIT: To Kiki Lava Apple Eruption: I took pictures of the other 2 Lucario and the other Lucario EX that came out before D/P. I can PM you the pictures of them if you want to see them.

Last edited:
Sorry mate - Skitty, I am from England and it has not been released over here, so I presumed that it was fake. I apologise for being wrong and please accept my dearest apology. You seem very knowledgeable about Pokemon Trading Cards, so could you please tell me how much Fourty American Dollars would be in English Pounds? It is not desperate if you do not know.
Cheers everybody,
Fire type Pokemon are awesome. They will cremate, incinerate and decimate opponents.
:fire::lol::fire::thumb::fire::biggrin::fire::wink:

Sorry mate - Skitty, I am from England and it has not been released over here, so I presumed that it was fake. I apologise for being wrong and please accept my dearest apology. You seem very knowledgeable about Pokemon Trading Cards, so could you please tell me how much Fourty American Dollars would be in English Pounds? It is not desperate if you do not know.
Cheers everybody,
Fire type Pokemon are awesome. They will cremate, incinerate and decimate opponents.
:fire::lol::fire::thumb::fire::biggrin::fire::wink:

Fourty American dollers is about twenty Pounds.

Back