Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lucky draws in pokemon TCG

Tenshi_Lombre

dont know if theres already a thread on this topic
but just wanna know if anyones gotten lucky ( as in gotten what youve been desperately looking for) when theyve bought a pack or if
your lucky in your boxes (like getting 2 or more * in one box)( damn you)

i once bought 3 blister packs from 3 different sets: pulled 2 rare holos and a Rockets Scizor EX :D
SZ( dont remember full user name) asked why i bought 3 blister packs at nintendo world since the odds of getting anything good were slim hah! when i opened all 3 he shutup :p

pulled a cessation crystal from a single pack :D
this was more recent: at league in NG i was practicing with my kingtric deck and EF EX said i needed more sex crystals and someone before pulled a windstorm so i said wynaut? and yay i pullled a cessation crystal!

and a holon transceiver!!! at KG at the DF pre :D
whats funny is that the pack was literally dusty! :p and EF EX said let me blow off the dust for luck, and bam! a holon transceiver finishing my need list :)

i also pulled 2 EXs at the pre on my own :)
Dragonite EX + LAtios EX :D

all of them were witnessed just so you dont believe me ^_^

In the Crystal Guardians prerelease side event I went to, I got 3rd, and got 3 packs. 1x UF and 2x HP. Got Espeon ex and Mightyena ex. Also got 1 pack of Legned Maker earlier that day and pulled Regirock *.

Back in the day I bough 3 Sandstorm blisters from a pile at a store

Pack 1 Raichu ex
Pack 2 Gardavoir ex
Pack 3 Aggron ex

More recent

5 UF blisters

Entei* and Raikou *

Best one ever would probably have to be Charizard, Blastoise, Breeder, CPU Search X2 out of 6 Base Packs when it was big at the time.

everyone in my area hates me for this. :lol: I have or get most of the cards myself, but worst part is I am always so lucky in pulling also, that it makes them upset, kinda funny if you ask me. :lol:

However, I have pulled 2 ex's in 1 box. I beleive in a HP box, I pulled Mewtwo* and Gyarados*, I was kinda shocked. :eek:

Drew

Edit: That Is Sick!! 2 Ex?? in 2 Packs?? Of DS?? WOW!! Should be 1:36 NOT 2:2, :lol:

In buying one pack of some old Japanese... I think it was Neo 2, I pulled the white-star Raichu. That was certainly lucky.

One time I bought 2 packs and pulled a Flareon ex....and at the CG pre-release I got Alakazam*.

At our prerelease this past weekend, a friend of mine, pulled a mew star and a charizard star in her six packs and got a Dragonite Ex d in her prizes.

My brother and I both pulled Charizard ex's during the deck making part of the prerelease. I won and he was 5th, I think, but he used his Chex and I didn't.

^that reminds me of the one time when dad bought us each a Yu-Gi-Oh pack, and we both got secret rares.

My box of Holon Phantoms that I got was misprinted so it had 6 Pikachu star, 6 Mewtwo star, and 1 Mew ex in the 36 packs. Pretty sick.

I had a very bad error pack from R/S, i pulled Sceptile (RH), Blaziken, and chansey ex in the same pack, i was like WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I just opened my JPN LM box, got mew ex, arcanine ex, altaria ex, regice*.

My DF box, i got latias ex, flygon ex, and salamence ex

Yesterday I went and bought a few DF packs, I pulled a Mew*, and a T-Tar ex, and some holos and that.

Though my brother got a lot of better cards then I did.

Back