Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ludicargo is baaaaaaack. (DX- on)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is DX-on Ludicolo favor a Mentor type engine, or go with Plusle? Anyone have a solid answer for this!? I'm going crazy here guys!

Looks like a solid list going straight ludicargo w/o any techs which is very conistant in my opinion compared to the other versions. Altho I would suggest adding Aipom to the deck that way even w/o ludi u can still pull what you need probably the ludi you need to get the game going. I also agree that the jirachi holon engine is supreme to the plusle version ever much playtesting.

Eww jirachi in Dx-on um... toss in scrambles or the jirachi's a waste without swoop. and got holon steup it makes this deck a lot faster, and go with the other ludi from Dx isteand of CG its better VRS curse stone and shiftry removing damge... just me

yeah so gino went and ground in and he sucks, winning stuff doesn't make you great. being good and not being a bragart or alloft is. ( not saying you are just saying)

Tim...GET MY LIST OFF THE GYM.

=\
These guys can't give you more advice then I already have...omg you leaker. -_-

DarkMagnus said:
Eww jirachi in Dx-on um... toss in scrambles or the jirachi's a waste without swoop. and got holon steup it makes this deck a lot faster, and go with the other ludi from Dx isteand of CG its better VRS curse stone and shiftry removing damge... just me

Umm I dont think you're thinking straight bro. Why would you go with the other ludi DX in stead of the CG one. Especially if what you're worried about is the shifty ex. Ok let me take out the one ludi CG that can OHKO the threat of shiftry so I can put in the heal ludi which will heal everyone by 10 but wait each time I use this power I put 20 damage on myself and I don't really do anything.

um explain to me how this new ludi ohko's my 140 hp weak to fighting and Grass? and the removing 1 damage inbetween turn from all of your guys ( the one with powers) will help you from being ko'd by anything in Shiftry.

SuperWooper said:
Pffffft. Yeah, because your list is worth leaking. ;)

Lol it's a very basic build, cuz I don't screw around with Ludi (except at ni...nevermind) and I don't like helping netdeckers any more. ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back