[4] Energy Gain
[4] PokeTurn
[3] Power Spray
[3] SP Radar

[3] Fire
[3] Lighting
[3] Call
[4] SP

I got rid the old strategy, and now it's straight-up LuxApe. Everybody should know what the strategy is :wink:
But if I really have to put an actual strategy, I will edit this post asap.

Considering:
Bronzong G
Galactic HQ
Warp Point
3rd Luxray GL

Last edited:
-1 Uxie Lv.X, 1 Azelf, -1-1 Porygon 2 for 2-2 Claydol. - Lucario Gl for a Unown G. -1 Roseanne and -1 Flints for a Bebe and Energy Gain. And last but not least -1 Fire and -1 NM for 2 Crobat G. I hoped this helped. Not completley needed but Bronzong G and Skuntank G are nice to use so you might want to also consider them.

You. Need. Ninetales MT.

Flint's is horrible in Luxape too.

^^^ Yeah I agree with this, but considering your list I was trying to go by what you had more than just tell you what to do. Ninetales MT would be a lot of help and if it were me I would - the flints all together after considering my other suggestions then that would leave 2 spots for a 1-1 Ninetales MT line.

4 Energy Gain is a must too. You really need an extra one when one goes to the discard.

2 Premier Ball may be a nice idea too.

K, got rid of all that stuff.

The list is probably a lot better now, but I feel that it still needs some work. The Porygon2 and Flint's was just a fun idea, anyway.

Changed the deck up quite a bit. Now uses Rayquaza and Stark Mountain.

I'm trying to make the deck look as solid as I can...

Not going to lie, I wouldn't feel comfortable about my chances X-0'ing if I was working on a deck on Pokegym, what, five days before? I'd get in some SERIOUS testing between now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back