3 pokemon communication
2 expert belt
3 power spray

Energy: 11

3 call
1 psychic
3 lightning
4 DCE

Strategy: traditional luxchomp strategy, Deny their setup and try to follow the 6 turn - 6 prizes logic.

Help and tips are welcome ;p

This seems like a solid build. I few changes that I might make:
-1 Chatot MD
-1 Expert Belt

+1 SP Radar
+1 Power Spray (It helps a lot when this is maxed)

Also, a good Mewtwo/ Machamp counter is Mismagius PL because you already have the psychic energy and the DCE so it powers up fairly fast.

Another thing that I would like to add is that Roseanne's Research will no longer be usable after the format change. So I would take it out, and the VS. Seeker, for 2 Bebe's because if you are trainer locked (which might be a big strategy after the format change) then you cannot search out the Lv. X's.

Last edited:
The chatot is in, in case i'm under power lock or get unlucky with sablock disruption.

So i don't know.

The bebe's change for the next format i agree, but until then i'll let it stay this way.

Tech in your own Mewtwo Lv. X.

it serves as a counter for Mewtwo and can work wonders in a SP mirror match.
you want you TGI maxed out, unless your Metagame is filled with trainers lock deck.
Which control freak has stated, will be popular after the rotation.

But i'm thinking on using this for worlds, so pls any change related to the new format doesn't interest me at the moment ;p

My main concern isn't the mewtwo counter.

It's more the way to escape sablock disruption and trying to fit in unown g, unown q and lucario gl

That's my main concern xD

---------- Post added 07/28/2010 at 12:45 AM ----------

I really want advice in which cards to take out to put those i mentioned above xD

I would maybe suggest this:
-1 Expert Belt
-1 Pokemon Communication
-1 Chatot MD?

For the cards that you mentioned as you have crobats and poke turns for dealing a little extra damage and the two prize penalty for belts hurt. Also, you wont be able to use them if your in trainer lock, clogging up your hand.
I think maybe 2 Communication will be enough aswell.
Not sure about Chatot G, it seems to not fit in.

Hope this helps :)

Taking chatot and belt, i could be fine with that. But taking out a communication would hurt the deck i think :S

Take out the Roseanne's for another Call Energy. 4 Call Energy is important for consistency, and the Roseanne's can be dropped because you run 3 Collector and enough Cyrus's Conspiracy to search for basic Energy.

I already thought of that, i usually run 4 calls but in this deck i couldn't find the space for a fourth, but i'll try your suggestion.

---------- Post added 07/28/2010 at 02:05 PM ----------

Excluding pokemon communication, What would you advise me taking out along with chatot and e.belt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back