Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Luxray w/ ? (DP-on)

Brawler

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
I was wondering what would be a good sidekick for Luxray.

i was thinking Milotic personally, not only do you do extra damage when they have Lv.X in play (at least the Luxray does) You can send up Milotic as a wall and just keeping hitting them, that was just an idea that i had however

Shouldn't the cards help each other out ? When you've got one card that beats LvX, is there anything more senceless then adding another ? :rolleyes:

I believe we're talking about the LA Luxray, correct?

Claydol, maybe Starmie if you have room. The new Shinx kinda just begs the deck to be a simple 4-2-4 Luxray deck. Maybe you could try it with Blissey since you discard a lot of energy?

Umm, Rotom maybe? Since you are discarding loads of energy already.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Claydol, maybe Starmie if you have room. The new Shinx kinda just begs the deck to be a simple 4-2-4 Luxray deck. Maybe you could try it with Blissey since you discard a lot of energy?

Hmm, Starmie? Translation, please.

Last edited:
Starmie LV.39 – Water – HP80
Stage 1 – Evolves from Staryu

[W] Star Boomerang: 30 damage. You may return Starmie and all cards attached to it to your hand.
[P] Core Flash: Does 50 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon that has any Poke-Powers or Poke-Bodies.

Weakness: Lightning (+20)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 0

Shinx LV.6 - Lightning - HP50
Basic Pokemon

[C] Charge: Search your deck for 1 Lightning Energy card and attach it to Shinx. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[LV.[C] Double Kick: Flip 2 coins, this attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

Weakness: Fighting (+10)
Resistance: Steel (-20)
Retreat: 1

Luxray LV.51 – Lightning – HP120
Stage 2 – Evolves from Luxio

Poke-Body: Rivalry
If your opponent has any Pokemon LV.X in play, all of this Pokemon's attacks do an additional 50 damage to any Active Pokemon.

[C][C] Plasma: 40 damage. Attach 1 Lightning Energy card from your discard pile to Luxray.
[L][L][C] Shock Bolt: 100 damage. Discard all Lightning Energy attached to Luxray.

Weakness: Fighting (+30)
Resistance: Steel (-20)
Retreat: 0

Got translatiuons from Pokebeach for each card mentioned here. :D

Why starmie? It uses different energy from the deck so you would have to play a different energy or a multi. Also it doesn't really work with the deck.

In my opinion it should be run with claydol and that's it. It should be run by itself because it is so beast doing 100 and then 40 the next turn. The 2 biggest deck are going to be Kingdra and AMU. Luxray OHKOs every pokemon in both decks, so why ruin the consistancy

How?

In my opinion it should be run with claydol and that's it. It should be run by itself because it is so beast doing 100 and then 40 the next turn. The 2 biggest deck are going to be Kingdra and AMU. Luxray OHKOs every pokemon in both decks, so why ruin the consistancy

I get the 100, but how do you do 40 for 2 next turn? Energy Patch?

Nope. I probably shouldn't have said that, haha, BRs SD. Someone who knows me well will probably figure out what the deck is :eek: But enough about that, back on topic.

I lvoe luxray DP with Dusknoir,I mean play 4-2-4 luxray DP and la and 2-1-2 dusknoir with SSus. It seem like it would be fun. But I like Lanturn better,those two are just great.

Nope. I probably shouldn't have said that, haha, BRs SD. Someone who knows me well will probably figure out what the deck is :eek: But enough about that, back on topic.

I bet its SOMETHING with Crawduant, right??? I think he is AWESOME too!!!

Back