Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lynnwood, WA. Cities w/ Vilegar

MudkipPrime

Ok so first of all I AM NOT American! I am Candaian I just wanted to go to a cities in the sates because we only have 2 back home (4th in the first one, 2nd one JAN 9). So I call the comic stop( the place cities was at) rwo nights before, they said registration was at 10:30 starts at 11:00. I was confused because on pokemon.com it said 11:00 am registration - 12:00. so i set my alarm on sunday night for 5:30am. I wake up next day at 6:00 am. We dont leave till 7:00 am. So were on our way and the border is a 30 minute wait. after the border we stop at McDonalds to get some breakfast. I take a snooze and we are at the comic stop. And it is not open yet. So I am safe! Anyways lets start to the real stuff.

I went to a cities in Washington 2 weeks ago and got 2-2. (NO ONE expected my return:lol:)

Anyways from what I remember NO ONE used Vilegar. The decks that were used before were

Gyarados/Luxray
Sharpedo,
Leafeon/Roserade
Magnezone,Regigigas
Gyrados,

And a bunch of random decks

So it is game one and here is my report

GAME ONE VILEGAR vs REGIGAS VARIANT

So I start off with MAD shuffling skills after putting my deck in order thinking there was a deck check T_T. And I draw my 7 cards put down prizes. She has mawhile SV. I have 2 gastlies, solrock TM and Lunatone SV, I go first draws attach psychich energy to gastly and pitch dark. She goes draws and uses TURANAROUND standby. So its my turn, I draw and get a rescue enrgy attach it to my powered up gastly. and I use lookers. Shuffle my hand and draw 5. GARBAGE! i use trick gas to bring up solrock. She draws benches SLOW START gigas and uses bite for the KO. takes a prize. bring up gastly. I draw GARBAGE. I tpitch dark. her go, she draws attaches energy to gigas and uses standalone, my go. draws GARBAGE!. -lets skip to later on- So she is in the lead by 3 and i havent taken a prize yet. I draw COLLECTORS! so i take a uzie azelf and oddish. bench oddish, azelf (time walk gets a haunter puts back a warp energy) evolve the good gastly to haunter. play Bts and has 3 cards in hand. Uxie set up for 5. Gets a gloom, vileplume, gengar,seeker,bebes. evolve to vileplume and gengar poltergiest for 100. she cant go benches a gigag LA and attaches an energy to it. She forgets that the gigas has slow start so cant attack. I poltergiest for 100. her go. She attaches an energy to the LA gigas. My go, I seeker she brings up gigas i brong up uxie, I poltergiest for the win.

SO FAR 1-0

ROUND 2 VILEGAR vs MAGENEZONE (Both 1-0)

before the round started I asked a kid if he knows my oppent he says yes and "DONT'T worry HE SUCKS) i respond with "your a nice freind" and the game begins (oh and the kid who i faced round 2 got the bye)
Draws exact same as last game. and he leads by 2 prizes. But I get out gengar and plume with a uxie. He is stuck and I KO his magnezone for two prizes. He brings p another magnezone does 80 damage to me. (lvl X) i retreat and seeker =D. I bench the gengar line with his BTS. attach a rescue and ends. e knocks out the active and is now 4(me)-3 (him). bring up my gengar .I draw a twins! I get a gengar X and psychich energy. lvl up attach the lightning and poltergiest just enough for the KO. His turn. Magnezone with ebelt from before. He damages me and my go. I poltergiest for the KO and take 2 prizes. His go . Uxie psychich restore. 20 hp left. Draws nothing. poltergiest for 50. (I looker and shuffled his hand he darws 3 and ges 1 trainer) his go. he knocks out gengar with psychich restore. gengar goes back to my hand. I bench the gengar line . attach a psychic energy and ends. he draws does nothing and ends. draw gets a collector and use it for a unown q. attach it to my active. and retreats brings up gengar to knock out his azlef. becuase of it having damage from gastly.
2-0

LUNCH I dont go for lunch and talk about CANADIAN BACON, ALBERTA BEEF, AND MAPLE SYRUP

ROUND 3 VILEGAR vs SCIZOR PRIME (Both 2-0)

This battle was taking for ever (it was one hour) Since I dont want the article to be pages long I will make a longstory short. I power up my gengar on the bench (BTS) and bench gloom. spiritomb to Vileplume. (so far 6-6) FOR 30 FREAKING MINUTES! We both stall with cards. and i let him knock out spirtomb. I get twins. and gets gengar X and rescue. atach rescue to gengar X and poltregiest for the KO (takes to prizes cause of Ebelt. the game ends with him having no scizors and just uxie. His turn still and somehow gets a scizor prime out. my go i lookers shuffles his hand back. And I polteriest for 60. his go. He attaches an energy to scizor. and flips for Conductive Quarry( he got rid of BTS right after I got set up. He metal scissors for 7. my go. poltergiest for the KO.

3-0!

FINAL ROUND Vilegar VS Gyarados/Luxray (both 3-0)

So this game went fast I get an epic start so does he. I start with BTS a collector gengar line, oddish. he goes first. ( i have uxiw start he has sabeleye. I get all set up and collectors for jirachi, uxie and unown q. I knock out his sabelye. he brings up gyarardos. he discards another magikarp. and tailrevenge for 90. I top deck gloom (i had vileplume in hand) do evolve and retraet to bring up jirachi attach one enrgy and puts gyarados back in his hand, magikarp is knocked out becuase of this. His go. He stalls with sabelye bu then scoops for no reason.

4-0!

STANDINGS!!!!

TWO PEOPLE DROPPED (A GYRADOS AND UXIE DONK) because they didnt want to play me. :p
so its me vs Scizor....

Final battle.

Round one

This game took 40 minutes. It went back and forth but I jirachi 2 of his scizors for the win.

5-0 (or 4-0 + 1-0)
round two

Time is called, It again goes back and forth, he interviewers, NO ENERGY! i knock out his scizor. 1-1 prize. gengar with 20 hp left and his uxie and smeragle. he brings up uxie and top decks and energy. he wins that game.

5-1 (or 4-0 +1-1)
SUDDEN DEATH

he gets doduo start i get uxie. i go first!

i draw energy and psychich restore for 20. He draws attached an energy to doduo attacks for 10. my go i attach an energy to uxie and lookers. shuffles my hand. gets no X but a gastly bts and uxie. i bts and gastly. uxie set up for 5. draws a haunter and other cards attaches. attacks w/ uxe. ends. he goes, attacks again. he double headbutt. both tails. my go. attcah an energy to uxie retreat. bring up haunter. and i bebes search for gengar. i get a rescue energy attach it to gengar his go. he draws a dodrio and attacjs me for 50 damage. my go lookers. shuffles my hand and gets a psychich energy and uxie and other cards, i poltergiest him for 60. I won

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

record 6-1

i get my 18 packs plus medal. Yayz and this is the very first tournament i won.

PROs

WINNING

CONs

NOTHING

Last edited:
Back