Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lynnwood Washington - Delta Species Prerelease

pokeMATHter

The Basics:

Date: Sunday October 23
Time: Registration starts about 12:00. We are shooting for handing out the packs at 1:00 PM.
Address: 2027 196th Street SW
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Store Phone: (425) 712-1206
Store website: http://www.cardhaus.com

Cost: $20

Format: Sealed, age modified swiss.

Prizes:
All players will receive 4 additonal booster packs and 2 POP Series II packs. The top placed player in each age group will receive a Tournament Winner pin.

Side Event: Booster Draft and/or Theme Deck depending on player interest.

Last edited:
I'll be looking to "spread the wealth" to people who don't end up judging at the Lakewood Prerelease. Once Terry announces his judges, I'll pick mine. Of course the number of judges needed depends on the number of people attending...

Count me in on this one. Since I might have a schedule conflict w/ the Lakewood Prerelease, the Phantom is offically declaring to make an appearance to play in Lynnwood. This set looks like it should be an interesting experience.

See ya tomorrow!
peace
phantom

i will be going. BTW since levi and Jim L will be judging the Pre Release on saturday can Matt Chin and I judge this one.

Last edited:
Booster Draft!!!!!!!!!!!!

Count me in for a booster draft. I want will play as much as I can. I can't wait for the prerelease. YEAH for POKEMON!!!!!!!

peace
phantom

The store's normal Sunday Hours are from 12 AM to 8 PM. Once the main tournament starts, we won't take a lunch break. Bring a lunch or eat before you show up. There may be a dinner break before the side event(s).

Back