Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

machamp 1st edition

fluttercraft

the thing is, its not a regular not so rare machamp 1st edition, or even the shadowless machamp.
ive had the card for about 10 years (its from the 1st set) and never seen one like it. when i opend the pack it
was in a SEPARATE clear package. i have no idea of the value but the fact that when i search for one on the internet i cant find anything like it makes me think it might be rare.

the thing is, its not a regular not so rare machamp 1st edition, or even the shadowless machamp.
ive had the card for about 10 years (its from the 1st set) and never seen one like it. when i opend the pack it
was in a SEPARATE clear package. i have no idea of the value but the fact that when i search for one on the internet i cant find anything like it makes me think it might be rare.

From a starter deck?

That's how they were all packaged in the starter decks? What in particular makes you think yours is rare? Can you post a pic? More than likely it's worth what others have said, but there is an outside chance it could be worth a little more. Just remember, a picture says a thousand words, whereas a thousand words often say nothing.

Back