2 Professor Oak's New Theory
1 Palmer's Contribution
3 Pokemon Communication
1 Luxury Ball
2 Expert Belt

Energy: 11
4 DCE
7 Fighting

Strategy: Well, there's two ways of going about it; Machamp Prime is a beatstick, hitting for 60-80 with Crushing Punch, which discards special energies, or smashing with Champ Buster for 100-120, doing an extra 10 for each damaged benched pokemon I have. Machamp from stormfront follows the same strategy as before; OHKOing SP decks and wrecking basics, hopefully for the donk. Unown R and the Uxies are in the deck for draw power. Regice is to get out of the Spiritomb lock, and Mesprit and Giratina are for Seeker Abuse.

Would 4 Spiritombs be better than Rs? Or if you've tested the other, let me know. My dad wants
to know. -David

Spiritomb is a little slow for the deck, as you want to get the donk ASAP. Spiritomb is better if you're running Donphan along with Machamp Prime.

-Unown Rs + Poke Drawers maybe?

Unown R has actually helped considerably. It gets around trainer lock, gives me more targets for Pokemon Collector, I can put it back for Communication. The only downside is getting sprayed, but then they wasted a spray on an R.

Oh, well nevermind then!

I was just wondering.

One question...don't you autoloss to trainer lock (Vilegar) anyways?

Oh, well nevermind then!

I was just wondering.

One question...don't you autoloss to trainer lock (Vilegar) anyways?

Not really. Regice discards trainers/supporters, R gives me draw during the trainer lock, and Machamp Prime with 1 damaged bench OHKO's Gengar SF, and Machamp SF OHKO's Gastly and Spiritomb. It's not one of my best match ups, but it's certainly not an autoloss.

lol if Vilegar and Gyarados are huge in your meta, do you really think Machamp is the right choice?

It is. It just takes skill to get it to work in our meta. I came in 3rd today with a similar list(Masters). Again Exploud was dead. :frown:

Drew azelf, bts, bts, bts, energy, energy, energy, preceeded to draw 1 Belt a black belt and a comm. Vs Gyara in Cut. Game 3. Donked him g1 and g2 he drew god.

lol if Vilegar and Gyarados are huge in your meta, do you really think Machamp is the right choice?

It is. It just takes skill to get it to work in our meta. I came in 3rd today with a similar list(Masters). Again Exploud was dead. :frown:

Drew azelf, bts, bts, bts, energy, energy, energy, preceeded to draw 1 Belt a black belt and a comm. Vs Gyara in Cut. Game 3. Donked him g1 and g2 he drew god.

Yeeeah. Terrible starts kills the deck. And Machamp is the choice I wanted to make. :p

For some reason I love rainbow with champ.
Only thing id trully reccomend is a 2/2 Mightyena, with a skunktank G. Auto kos gengar.

Other possibilities inclue stark with regirock.

Also, if you have rainbow, it would be a great idea to throw in a ditto.
perhaps a 1/1 slowking prime, great auto poke dex. Perhaps a smeargle for speed tech.

Also, call me an idiot...but a very situational dialga X could be amazing. Not G, time skip. Flippy as heck, but could potentially land you a double ko and potential victory with seeker drop.

For some reason I love rainbow with champ.
Only thing id trully reccomend is a 2/2 Mightyena, with a skunktank G. Auto kos gengar.

Other possibilities inclue stark with regirock.

Also, if you have rainbow, it would be a great idea to throw in a ditto.
perhaps a 1/1 slowking prime, great auto poke dex. Perhaps a smeargle for speed tech.

Also, call me an idiot...but a very situational dialga X could be amazing. Not G, time skip. Flippy as heck, but could potentially land you a double ko and potential victory with seeker drop.

I had considered Ditto + Rainbows, but I don't know how to make the space for it. >> I'm not a fan of the 1-1 Slowking prime or 1-1 Dialga X, though.

-1 Giratina
+1 Rare Candy

-2 PONT
-2 Expert Belt

+4 Poke Drawer +

-1 Uxie X
+1 Uxie

-1 Mesprit
+1 Communication

-1 Fighting
+1 Bebes

GG sawn