Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Magmarizer & Electrizer-Is there an easier way?

Alex

I've been searching for a while now and have come to a crossroads on what do I do next?
Do I...
1.Continue searching the GTS for a Magby or electabuzz that has one.(My friend says the best time to look is at 2:00 in the morning from where I am, and that that's when california's really booming with them.

or 2. Fork out a load of money for FR and LG to get them both.

They are the only(Currently available sinnoh pokemon I don't have!):frown:

Boss Tamsy

P.S. Is it really that big in california??:confused:

And, to make your life a lot easier, fun little tip. If you deposit a trade evolution pokemon with the right items into the GTS, and withdraw it, it'll volve. Just in case you didn't know that.

And, to make your life a lot easier, fun little tip. If you deposit a trade evolution pokemon with the right items into the GTS, and withdraw it, it'll volve. Just in case you didn't know that.

I heard you had to do a separate trade before withdrawing. Apologies if wrong.

^^I'm going to try my luck at chaining+thiefing first (Elekids on Pearl because no LeafGreen or Diamond) but it's nice to know.

Equally, if anyone needs the common trade items, evo stones or anything similar I'll see what i can do.

^^I'm going to try my luck at chaining+thiefing first (Elekids on Pearl because no LeafGreen or Diamond) but it's nice to know.

Equally, if anyone needs the common trade items, evo stones or anything similar I'll see what i can do.

-_- You hacker, lol just messing with you. Did anyone need any Magmarizer's or Electrizer's? I can spare a ton of them.

I'm really getting sick of seeing electrizers on GTS and the offerers wanting something only hackers can give them(Lv 9 or lower mews)

When could I meet you on Wi-Fi Miamisportsfan?
any time tomorrow is good for me. I'll add your friend code.:wink::wink:

If you realy want to avoid trading, just get a Pokémon to learn Covet and steal the item. Much faster :thumb:

I'm needing an electrizer or two. LMK what we can do

I can give you two. I'm a generous person.

~MSF45

I'm really getting sick of seeing electrizers on GTS and the offerers wanting something only hackers can give them(Lv 9 or lower mews)

When could I meet you on Wi-Fi Miamisportsfan?
any time tomorrow is good for me. I'll add your friend code.:wink::wink:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'll add you. I'll probably be training some Pokemon and finishing a few things up on Wi-Fi tomorrow. If you see me online on Pokegym, or connected to Wi-Fi then just get within contact of me then. I'll trade them to you sometime soon.

~MSF45

Back