Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Magmortar - Blissey - Absol

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMagby

Hey guys,

Just a month ago I got back into playing Pokémon again. I've been out for 2 years so I first started to get to know the cards well enough to make a deck. Scared by the Gardevoir-Gallade-Absol :)P) combo being played everywhere, I tried to make a deck that is well enough to beat it. With a little help from my friend I made this deck:

Pokemon: 18
4 Chansey
3 Blissey
4 Magmar
3 Magmortar
1 Magmortar L. EX
3 Absol

Energy: 17
16 Fire Energy
1 Scramble Energy

Trainers: 25
3 Team Galactic's Mars
3 Celio Network
3 PlusPower
3 Potion
3 Roseanne's Research
2 Professor Oak's Visit
2 Night Maintenance
1 Professor Rowan
1 Professor Oak's Research
1 Switch
1 Warp Point
1 Windstorm
1 Time Space Distortion

Tactics are pretty standard. I try to start with an Absol to discard the oppononent's hand. Then get a Magmortar or a Blissey (I don't really mind, tbh) on the bench with about three energies and simply kill everything that's on my way.

What do you think of this deck? I've got a tournament coming up this sunday and I'd like to finish in top5 at least. ;)

Thanks in advance

Because they slow the deck down when magmortar is all you need for an attacker. You could if you want take out the magmortar line and add in a blissey and absol.

I would have it 3-3 blissy 4 absol 4-3-1 magmorter.. Unless you wanted blissy as your attacker then just switch it. Also you need holon ff energy takes away blissys weakness and magmorters.. (stops mario and galade, also empoleon against magmorter) add in 2 or 3. Also there should be 1 more scramble. This is a agro type deck so its more agressive, t his is the kind of trainer line I would run.

4 celios
3 plus power
3 mentor/rossanes (your choice, mentor discards energy so you can use blissy, rossanes get energy when you need it.)
3 Tv reporter
3 team galacitics4 plus power
2 strength charm
2 castaway
2 stevens advice
2 night maintnence /1 NM 1 TSD

You really dont need windstorm because you wont need magmorters body most of the time, also having magmorters burn power is a nice add on but if cessation crystal is played you can work around it. The list I provided is more consistent.. Rember the pokemon should be 4 absol 3-3 blissy 4-3-1 magmorter. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back