~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ENERGYS:18
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

x16 Fire
x2 Scramble

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STRATEGY:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Start with Pachy and get out x2 Togepi, x2 Baltoy, x1 Magmar. Set up Claydols and build. Togekiss to collect energys and attach them to Magmortar or Togekiss for later on in the game.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
take out 1 rossennes b/c you have like 4 mentors= pachys, and you want to keep the nrgs in your deck.
take out 1 tgw 1 wont help you much add more if you want to keep it.
take out an ssu 3 should be fine i think
gl at regionals

I'll take out 1 SSU and 1 Roseanne's Research then.
I'd really like to keep the TGW in.
It can mess your opponent up and if you lose it Cosmic Power gets cards right back out.

Thanks for your help empoleonperson!!! :thumb:

Hmm.....I will make my Bench x1 Magmortar, x1 Togekiss, x1 Claydol. But IDK what to do about Psychic Lock. Crystal Beach or 2HKO it.

He has 4 pachirisus but he won't always start with it >.> So I'd add one more roseannes

perhaps consider scotts to get crystal beach when necessary

yeah can't really think of anything else

I'm gonna keep Crystal Beach in, but, I suppose that I could do 3 Pachirisus and 1 Rotom [MD].

I should also exchange some of the trainers for TV Reporter/Holon Mentor.

Ok that sounds better. I'll also take out a Crystal Beach for one Windstorm.

-1 Crystal Beach
+1 Windstorm

-1 Fire
+1 Scramble

Hey flygon999, I personally love this deck! I would suggest taking out super scoop up.. they arent going to be that helpful in the long run.. One or two togekiss should set u up for the whole game.. I would take out the super scoop up for 2 warp point to switch out those pesky cessation crystals.. And add another wager.. Also the one windstorm I would just use the third crystal beach.

I'll do the SSU idea but I have the one Windstorm cuz I have Scrambles. If I have a Crystal Beach in, and I need Scramble, I Windstorm it. Scrambles are needed later on in the game so hopefully I'll have my Windstorm by then.

i agree on scramble because of t2 psychic lock or a quick glaceon lock, they can really kill you, keep the beaches though

maybe 3 pachi 1 tauros?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back