3 Oak's New Theory
2 Cynthia's Feelings
1 Cheerleader's Cheer
1 Luxury Ball
3 Bebe
3 Broken Time Space
3 Team Rocket's Trickery

13 Fire

The basic concept is to deck people with Magmortar's attack if he's out beginning of the game and otherwise hit with Typhlosion... Any suggestions appreciated!

i was working on a deck idea with this, but i didnt use typhlosion. i run a 4-4 magmortar line, and a 3-3 electrode prime line with 4 twins. i do like the inclusion of phlosion tho. my deck has 0 playtesting haha. how does this run?? and have you considered heatran lv x?? probably a pain to get out, but could be worth it to keep those energy on mag

So far it works alright against decks that are more rogue-ish and not as hard-hitting. Machamp is a hard match because he knocks out Magmortar so easily, but I have decked it once by starting faster...

I have considered Ninetales; I just dont have it at the moment... Heatran I think would slow down my speed a bit by needed to switch out to level up... Not sure. I don't have one of those either...

I think you need both Heatran and ninetales just in case you flip tails. Heatran gives you better discard. Instead of milling 1 - 3(assuming you have 2 Typhlosion HS out, discard, and energy attach) you are milling 3+ with Heatrans power. Give it a whirl....no harm in trying things out. That and I think you should add in 2 warps energys and another fire possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back