Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Magnegator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roottori

I was thinking about another Magnezone decks than Magnezone-Regirock, and this thing came up to my mind. I haven't tested it, this is just rough list that I was thinking about. Any ideas? Would it work? What should I do with the list and so on.

Rough list:

4-3-4 Magnezone Prime
2-2-2 Feraligatr Prime
4 Spiritomb AR
1 Azelf LA
1 Regice LA

= 23 Pokemons

3 BT-S
2 Sunyshore City Gym

4 Collector
4 Bebe's
4 Judge

2 Expert Belt

= 19 T/S/S

3 Warp energy
5 Lightning energy
10 Water energy

So, idea is to use Feraligatr's Rain dance to attach water energies for 'Gator and then use Magnezone Prime's Lost Burn and deal lots of damage. 'Tomb is for evolving pokemons and slowing down my opponent. Regice can discard not needed cards from my hand so I can draw more cards with 'Zone's Magnetic Draw. Judges disrupt my opponent while refreshing my hand. And when I play Judge, I can draw some more cards with Magnetic Draw. Expert Belt gives some extra power, so I can OHKO for example SP lv.x's with discarding only two energies.

Opinions?

The only problem with this deck is to get the energies out and going. Clearly, you can use Magnetic Draw, but to get a start to this deck you're going to need at least one Uxie LA. Personally, I really like this rogue idea, but two Stage two lines are going to become a problem for setting up late-game, when Spiritomb is no longer an option. You also need Copycat very badly, run 4. Here is my ideal list for this kind of deck.

Pokemon

4-3-4 Magnezone Prime
2-2-2 Feraligatr Prime
4 Spiritomb AR
1 Uxie
1 Azelf

Total: 23

T/S/S

4 Judge
4 Copycat
2 Bebe's Search
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Seeker
2 VS Seeker
3 BTS

Total: 19

Energy

2 Rescue
3 Warp
5 Lightning
8 Water

Total: 18

Hope I helped you with your list.

~Dusk

Last edited:
My friend runs this for fun and hass a 1-1 Bronzong from Stormfront. The one with the Cycler Pokepower. It ensures at least two energy a turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back